Status
Not open for further replies.

ScopeHosts.Sales

Corporate Membership
Hi,

I would like to Suggest a " Webhosting Requests" Sub-forum Section , where clients can mention their hosting needs and suitable hosting provider can offer them with their prices .

As you can see the sales section is getting messed up with [WTB] ( Want To Buy) Threads .

Hope The Staff Consider this suggestion & i think all hosting providers will agree with this suggestion .

No need to flame this thread . Just Can add your opinion regarding this suggestion.

thank you.

Regards,
SarkarRaj - ScopeHosts

22 comments
No need for it re -.-
C'mon...otherwise we will be needing sub forums for a lot of Topics :S

Its Best as it is :)

Hi,

I would like to Suggest a " Webhosting Requests" Sub-forum Section , where clients can mention their hosting needs and suitable hosting provider can offer them with their prices .

As you can see the sales section is getting messed up with [WTB] ( Want To Buy) Threads .

Hope The Staff Consider this suggestion & i think all hosting providers will agree with this suggestion .

No need to flame this thread . Just Can add your opinion regarding this suggestion.

thank you.

Regards,
SarkarRaj - ScopeHosts
Why ? Buyers can go to the hosting offers sub forums, and search a host that has what they want.

if the staff members make certain rules & staff members monitor members reply there, then there wouldn't be any flame .. Without trying do not make the conclusion already.

that forum would be a flame-o-rama without a question of a doubt.

i don't see why people have to "request" hosting.
There is a hosting section dedicated to "hosting"
they can just look through the hosts and see what they offer. or post in their thread asking for what they need. (that's why it is a sales thread)

I think it would just be redundant and as jayfella said probably start people flaming each other.

You guys are not getting my point . In the sales section as sandino told they can go to respective sales thread and post request , then why do we see too much WTB threads opened in between sales section .

To make the sales section systematic i suggested this . There are enough staff members to monitor that section , so i don't feel when there is monitoring going on by staff members , rules are there to be followed . There will be least flaming , even seeing somebody getting banned for flaming thread others will also stop flaming .

You guys are not getting my point . if that's the sales section as sandino told they can go respective sales thread and post request , then why do we see too much WTB threads opened in between sales section .

To make the sales section systematic i suggested this . There are enough staff members to monitor that section , so i don't feel when there is monitoring going on by staff members , rules are there to be followed . There will be least flaming , even seeing somebody getting banned for flaming thread others will also stop flaming .

well to be honest, you are speaking about 2 different things,
1 - if there is enough staff / if they are doing their job
2 - you are annoyed that people are posting there.

The point is, it's not your opinion whether or not there is enough staff members or if they are doing their job.
I don't see that many people posting in the "buy" section. But if they do, sometimes they are moved sometimes they aren't.
Who cares? They are the same thing.

It just sounds like you want a new section, for permission to post your host in any thread made there.

Again, i see no point in doing this. There are already too many sections as is.
There are more important things to worry about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back