A free VPS with unlimited bandwidth

Status
Not open for further replies.

m107

Hi,
I am going to give you a free VPS to the first user who can write an article about Linux VPS. It should be dedicated, write yours.
The VPS will be France, with any OS you need.
More VPS can be added in case I found you can write more :)

22 comments
I need to learn more about VPS. Never understood it exactly. It works the same of shared hosting (FTP, etc... etc) but the difference only you will be on the server?

I need to learn more about VPS. Never understood it exactly. It works the same of shared hosting (FTP, etc... etc) but the difference only you will be on the server?

Consider a machine which is online 24/7 and can be used to host any services such as FTP or Web Hosting or proxy , ... .

Shared: 1 Server with software installed and 100* people have accounts on it.

VPS: 1 Server that is split into 8* servers and each can have its own software on it.

*example number

Well in my opinion Basically Virtual Private Server is all about running multiple virtual servers within one physical server.located anywhere u just imagine VPS is like a huge building or house which contains many portions or rooms in it forget to mention vps based on windows or Linux has same thing only difference is bunch of security n reliability Linux based server known as secure n reliable than windows by performance

Last edited:
Comparing it a Shared Hosting, VPS is completely dedicated to a single client. He can install any script, software, OS etc.
They can always vary the HDD and RAM

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]I need to learn more about VPS. Never understood it exactly. It works the same of shared hosting (FTP, etc... etc) but the difference only you will be on the server?[/FONT]

Yes, it performs like a dedicated server, so you have everything you can imagine, all for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back