5Gbps.com - Scammer Alert! - The return of Gigaserver.net / Interwap.ro Scam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Froomple

Hey there,

We have found out that 5Gbps.com is the same guy who used to run webhosting companies by the name "GigaServer.net and Interwap.ro".

GigaServer.net and InterWap.ro were involved in a scam earlier, Reference: http://www.wjunction.com/10-hosting-discussion/166818-gigaserver-net-interwap-ro-scam-company.html and we found out that 5Gbps.com is owned by them aswell.

How did the story uncover?

I usually browse through the threads on WebHostingTalk, and found. this: Web Hosting Talk - View Single Post - 5gbps.com scammed me 80$ . That invoice screenshot literally let loose everything about 5Gbps.com and it's true motives.

The invoice screenshot, http://puu.sh/5Pjr3 show's the company name as " PFA Tolgyi Alexandru Adalbert "Blue Net", which is exactly the same as of GigaServers: http://i.imgur.com/K6t2bKM.png Ref ( link )

To verify / double check the invoice details, i tried ordering a VPS; and here is the screenshot of the invoice: http://i.imgur.com/qfB2Eh2.png. So, it's confirmed that Alexander (GigaServer) is the guy who owns 5GBps.com.

The same guy who scammed several people , just a few months ago.

I then dug more into his WHT account and guess what!! He happens to be the guy to have created GigaServer offer threads at Webhostingtalk.
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/member.php?u=450743
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1204379
And the most funny part is, he's a "corporate member" on Webhostingtalk.

More Proofs:

Company no. of GigaServer: F02 / 1071 / 2012
nr.regcomertului: f02 /1071 /2012 - StatsCrop

Company no. of 5Gbps.com: F02 / 1071 / 2012
http://puu.sh/5Pjr3 / http://i.imgur.com/qfB2Eh2.png

What now?

You are adviced to stay away from the company, 5Gbps.com. If you are a existing client of 5Gbps.com, it's best to file a chargeback in PayPal or any other payment gateway you've used to pay for your service.

If you have any queries, feel free to post a comment over here.

Regards,
Froomple.

33 comments
I used interwap when i was in college, their service was shitty but it was the only way i could use torrents and play dota (internet restrictions). I even met them in person, one more time my countrymen disappoint me.

GJ Froomple.

Hey there,

We have found out that 5Gbps.com is the same guy who used to run webhosting companies by the name "GigaServer.net and Interwap.ro".

GigaServer.net and InterWap.ro were involved in a scam earlier, Reference: http://www.wjunction.com/10-hosting-discussion/166818-gigaserver-net-interwap-ro-scam-company.html and we found out that 5Gbps.com is owned by them aswell.

How did the story uncover?

I usually browse through the threads on WebHostingTalk, and found. this: Web Hosting Talk - View Single Post - 5gbps.com scammed me 80$ . That invoice screenshot literally let loose everything about 5Gbps.com and it's true motives.

The invoice screenshot, http://puu.sh/5Pjr3 show's the company name as " PFA Tolgyi Alexandru Adalbert "Blue Net", which is exactly the same as of GigaServers: http://i.imgur.com/K6t2bKM.png Ref ( link )

To verify / double check the invoice details, i tried ordering a VPS; and here is the screenshot of the invoice: http://i.imgur.com/qfB2Eh2.png. So, it's confirmed that Alexander (GigaServer) is the guy who owns 5GBps.com.

The same guy who scammed several people , just a few months ago.

I then dug more into his WHT account and guess what!! He happens to be the guy to have created GigaServer offer threads at Webhostingtalk.
Web Hosting Talk
GigaServers.net - Unmetered 1Gbps XEN VPS 1TB Space only 35 EUR / month (EU) - VPS Hosting Offers - Web Hosting Talk

More Proofs:

Company no. of GigaServer: F02 / 1071 / 2012
nr.regcomertului: f02 /1071 /2012 - StatsCrop

Company no. of 5Gbps.com: F02 / 1071 / 2012
http://puu.sh/5Pjr3 / http://i.imgur.com/qfB2Eh2.png

What now?

You are adviced to stay away from the company, 5Gbps.com. If you are a existing client of 5Gbps.com, it's best to file a chargeback in PayPal or any other payment gateway you've used to pay for your service.

If you have any queries, feel free to post a comment over here.

Regards,
Froomple.

I Hope the time you took to investigate this helps some people out. While the replies by 5gbps seemed fishy to me. I was personally on the fence until you posted your findings.

Last edited:
Well even I thought they are innocent despite(despite 2 active threads on WHT claimg them to be scams) until I read this thread with concrete evidence.

[MOD]Removed[/MOD]

As far as the matter in question, the 5gbps representative has posted this on WHT:

About gigaserver scam... Our company's owner had an agreement with the owner of gigaserver. Owner and staff of our company has nothing to do with gigaserver or actions taken by the company operating it. We also didn know about that scam. Wjunction mods banned our account without giving us the chance to give an explanation for this. The company that owned gigaserver, operates a peering service and many other services in Romania. Companies having contact with them are not necesarry scam...

Although they are not yet banned on WHT, considering that the user still had the gigaservers thread advertisement on his account, leaving their moderation a lot to desire, since their mods even questioned me as being part of their staff when I'm just a "happy" client, instead of actually worrying about the "obvious":
GigaServers.net - Unmetered 1Gbps XEN VPS 1TB Space only 35 EUR / month (EU) - VPS Hosting Offers - Web Hosting Talk
GigaServers.net - Unmetered 1Gbps XEN VPS 1TB Space starting from $20 / month - VPS Hosting Offers - Web Hosting Talk

Pssst Alert, I'm agreeing with you ok? We're not enemies here.....And honestly, if I worked on/for 5gbps I would just refund you so you would stop posting eheh :D

It's just that, as a client, and administrator of a small gaming community, I've never really had anything to complain about 5gbps, I've been a client of them since July after I left Hostkey which was having constant VPS downtime.

If they ever attempted to scam me, I would make my life's mission to nail them, just like I did with the last guy on this list, I believe I reported this guy to moderator "Rox" if I'm not mistaken:
http://www.wjunction.com/10-hosting-discussion/82280-web-hosting-scam-database.html

After one or two lawsuit threats the guy eventually refunded me and got it over with, or I would have gone further.

I surely hope that 5gbps manages to clear this up, I really don't feel like changing hosts...again.

Last edited by a moderator:
[MOD]Removed[/MOD]

Even funnier that I actually stated that fact over there, and ended up banned on both scam threads about 5gbps.

I guess that's just the way their staff deals with situations when their competence is put in question, somehow, something told me that I shouldn't have made an account there and that I should have just stayed here on WJ.

Users all over both 5gbps threads are spamming, trolling, leaving provocations and jokes, and myself, who was just being fair, replying normally and posting factual and viable information, got banned on two threads just because their staff can't answer properly to a report and much less allow anyone to question their wrongful actions.

Not only they were extremely incompetent not to realize that 5gbps had the Gigaservers threads on his account since February, but they also lack maturity and intelligence to properly answer when their competence is questioned. Seriously, I'd rather just stay here where I'm treated with dignity and respect.

I really don't enjoy being banned by irresponsible immature staff who literally abuse their powers while having no idea about what they are doing and much less on how to properly moderate users.

I proved them wrong, that earned me a ban on two threads for "trolling", yeah, abuse more please.

/end rant.

EDIT: Actually, just because I called them incompetent, they banned my account alledging "staff abuse", when I was constantly being provoked and accused, they actually just proved my point when I posted several times for them to just ban my account, win the internet argument, and prove that they are nothing more than just two abusive moderators with an extreme lack of responsibility, integrity and maturity. I was already expecting this, but they just proved my point, I guess I was right all along.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I have been a customer with them for a little bit now, and seem to have great service from them. Fast response tickets and one heck of a fast VPS compared to what I used to deal with

Well I have been a customer with them for a little bit now, and seem to have great service from them. Fast response tickets and one heck of a fast VPS compared to what I used to deal with

Same here, that's the reason why I regretfully made an account on WHT to support 5gbps because both "scam" threads there were just childish and pathetic, the staff literally allowed those people to shun and bash 5gbps however they pleased.

What is being done on WHT is extremely low and unprofessional. Both against myself, just a customer, and also to the 5gbps representative who is posting there. All type of bashing, trolling, provocations and spam was allowed against them and anyone who actually supported them. I gladly had my account banned after confronting their staff with their own lack of good faith and good morals, they had already banned me on a thread because I was "trolling", when I wasn't, I was just replying to the real "trolls", so eventually, the more I stated the fact that they are incompetent, the more they accused me of insulting them (lol), they lack the intelligence to distinguish "name calling" (using their expression) from stating a true fact, they were incompetent, they weren't doing their jobs, they were basically posting on the threads and trolling themselves acting like two 10 year olds wildly happy over winning e-arguments by pressing the 'ban' button in their own domains, that clearly shows their lack of arguments and reason.

Reading this thread however, made me think twice since WJ is known to be much more serious than WHT. I usually keep my important files backed up on a daily basis, but even though, I highly doubt that at least the people who are in charge of 5gbps at the moment would effectively make any scam or shutdown their services just because 2 people decided to complain and another random who has used their services to issue criminal DDoS attacks was allowed by WHT's staff to freely spam and accuse them without any kind of viable evidence.

This is all way too strange, I'm done with WHT anyway, I'm way too old to be dealing with childish moderators, those "bear" and "not-even-a-mouse" biased and incompetent "community leaders" are basically showing that they literally have something against 5gbps, just like all the spammers and trolls on that thread. Everything is done for a reason and purpose, nothing is random, for some reason they chose to target me instead of all the trolls who were shunning and provoking me and the 5gbps representative. I don't quite enjoy being toyed with like that by abusive staff members, but at least, I had the upper hand because they banned me for no viable reason, I didn't disrespect them and they did not do their jobs properly, and when I stated that, they got obviously offended because they lack the maturity to admit their flaws. Like I usually say, making mistakes is human, but the ability to admit them and correct them is godly.

As far as 5gbps and WJ, I guess I will wait and see, 5gbps will probably try to clear up this situation with WJ's staff, and at least WJ's staff actually listens to their members, I know that since the very first scam complaint I've made in here that hit the "wall of scam" thread.

Last edited:
Webhosting talk has been compared to hackforums in the past,you should have just walked away instead of indulging the modkids,they're just boys with toys
just notice the difference of how a scam was shown here,and how a scam was shown there,they allow everything,the more the merrier,probably to get more users they don't ban the trolls and such,fuck them

Webhosting talk has been compared to hackforums in the past,you should have just walked away instead of indulging the modkids,they're just boys with toys
just notice the difference of how a scam was shown here,and how a scam was shown there,they allow everything,the more the merrier,probably to get more users they don't ban the trolls and such,fuck them

Not by any remote chance mate, I'm quite hard to shut up when I have reason, why should I have bowed down to two kiddie moderators who need to be told how to do their jobs because they're incompetent and naive?

I told them what to do because both scam threads were out of control and they got pissed, it's basic psychology, they act like they know everything and they're the kings of the world, but when someone smarter and more experienced appears and shows them wrong, they bitch and whine like 10 year olds. I even asked them to delete my account and all my posts, I don't want my name associated with such bullcrap, but obviously, they denied that request, I would actually be surprised if they did anything correctly. They actually only started to moderate the REAL trolls and spammers after I pointed everything out and after they wrongly banned me from both scam threads. Yet, they were offended by being called incompetent and by being told how to do their jobs, when they clearly have no idea on what they were doing. It's like I've said, they're probably allowing the spam and humiliations because they have something against 5gbps, like that sudoku guy, he was kicked from 5gbps for issuing criminal DDoS attacks so he was there spamming and trolling both threads while the numbskull mods were seeing the thread, were posting there, and did nothing, they only questioned "me" because I was the only one supporting 5gbps against a group of people attacking one person. Hell, even if I wasn't a client of 5gbps I would have probably gone to that thread since it was literally 10 people bashing 1 person, it only shows lack of dignity and respect from whoever runs those forums.

Last edited:
its visible,the dumbass mod telling you to learn from it with an emoticon thinking he's so funny,when you werent trolling,the other guys were,the mod made himself look like a plain retard
talk about protecting their buddies......

its visible,the dumbass mod telling you to learn from it with an emoticon thinking he's so funny,when you werent trolling,the other guys were,the mod made himself look like a plain retard
talk about protecting their buddies......

That's literally trolling me, lol, the irony and hypocrisy of that child. Accusing me of trolling when I he banned me on one of the scam threads by proving that a member was spamming when the member asked me to prove that same thing. Plus, the mod further abused his powers by deleting my response to him. He was the one that should have learned from me, because I indicated him the proper way to deal with the situation. I guess he deleted my post because he felt embarrassed by a simple member outsmarting him and telling him how to do his job, because afterwards, oh boy, he did everything that I told him to do just like an obedient dog. It was already too late though, but still, at least he did his job the way I told him to do it, giving me reason in the end and proving once again that he was wrong. Hence why he probably deleted my post...to avoid further embarrassment...LOL!

Last edited:
true that bro,I would make a account there and post in your defence,but they would do the same shit with me,call me a gang of 5GBPS and ban me on sight abusing their asses all the way so screw it

true that bro,I would make a account there and post in your defence,but they would do the same shit with me,call me a gang of 5GBPS and ban me on sight abusing their asses all the way so screw it

Oh boy, don't even bother, I already told those "kids" (using their own words) what I've had to say, I told them how to do their jobs, and so they did; I told them that to further consolidate their abuse that they would just ban my account for no reason, and so they did; I already have the upper hand and I beat them in their own kiddie game. I appreciate it, but it's better to let it rest, it's their domain, let them abuse however the hell they want, it's not like they're the only web hosting forums out there, there are many others much better, with more people and with professional and mature staff, and WJ is definitely one of them.

But thanks really ;)

They would just shun you, attack you and humiliate you, and just like in my case, the mods would join the party. Just pathetic...

Last edited:
there whole service is down since this morning and my tickets are not being replied either.

i guess they have run out with our money :cursing:

Lucky i didn't bought new vps for 3 months which i was planning recently [:|]

there whole service is down since this morning and my tickets are not being replied either.

Must be a problem on your end... Mine is working 100%

Must be a problem on your end... Mine is working 100%

Same here, everything normal, both my website, game server and the VPS itself.

Given the fact that, in WHT's threads made by individuals who were being scammed, everyone was basically bashing the company's representative without any kind of moderation, including a guy that had his 5gbps VPS terminated because he was using it to issue criminal DDoS attacks, then I wouldn't be surprised if someone is actually DDoS'ing them just to further accuse the company of having their services down.

I'll reiterate, what was done and allowed at WHT's "scam" threads was literally pathetic, an "everything goes" situation... And when someone like myself points out that the moderators were being incompetent and actually acted like two unexperienced mods by making idiotic and mocking posts on the threads without slightly caring about what was really going on, they quickly and instantly remind themselves that they have banning powers, how appropriate.

Just take a look at this "circus", this mod states this:
http://i.imgur.com/hyyiwAj.png
When after the other moderator 'bear' asked me for proof that I was a client of 5gbps. So I reported other users for spamming and trolling through this same link where I was 'forced' to provide evidence that I was "just a client":
http://i.imgur.com/6NXmAsm.png
Yet, my reports about spam were completely ignored, the spam fest just carried on and the same mod even came back to thread saying that I only showed that I had a service on 5gbps, and that I had not proved that I was just a client, and again, the mod completely ignored my reports and what was going on in the threads.

And then the cherry on top from this "bear" again:
http://i.imgur.com/U82ldH4.png
Being a hypocrite with a silly joke after banning me from a thread because of this post:
Web Hosting Talk - View Single Post - 5gbps.com scammed me 80$
^Is this trolling? Or actually exposing trolls? Take a look at the previous posts and at the ones posted after mine...at least I was respectful and coherent like two or three other people, the rest was just spam, senseless accusations and trolling.

I guess lack of arguments and intelligence from moderators inevitably leads into bans with no reason, that's how WHT functions, long live the trolls and spammers over there. When I was banned on the threads I actually used their 'helpdesk' and was accused of 'provoking' as if I was the only person posting on that thread. And that I was 'suggested to learn from that', as if I actually had anything to learn from a couple of immature individuals who simply cannot admit that they have failed and accused me of "staff abuse" and "name calling" just because I pointed out legitimate flaws in their "moderation".
It's sad that there is actually no one over there hierarchically superior to these two chaps with the slightest competence and intelligence to make a proper complaint against them. Apparently they are the "community leaders"/administrators, so they can abuse however they want and allow others to abuse.

Anyway, while this situation seems awkward, and Froomple's case is indeed solid, I have yet to find reasons to complain about this company, so far I have only found reasons to complain about WHT being ran by incompetent and biased mods, and this isn't "name calling" as they implied, it's called "stating facts". I guess their pride and lack of maturity forbids them from admitting that they have failed miserably and were posting silly hypocritical jokes instead of actually doing their jobs. I should have listened to a colleague who has an account there, he told me that if I do not wanted to be trolled, that I shouldn't have made an account there, I should have just followed his advice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back