Selling 500 words blog post or article on any topic you want for $5

Status
Not open for further replies.

::superman::

Writer.jpg

I will write a high-quality English article, blog post of up to 250 words on a subject of your choice. With extras, I can write up to 500 words. If you need more than 500 words, then it will charge 10$,
original work that will satisfy all your needs. But I cant write about everything. So i will cancel te order if you need something that i cant deliver, thats just how it is!

You provide me with key specific details in the form of 6 to 10 bullet points that you need included in the article or post. You can also provide me with a couple of links from which I can garner information. The more information and specifics you provide me, the better the writing will be. If you'd rather me do the research.

If your purpose is to help develop backlinks to your website or to increase your search engine ranking, the post will be optimized according to Google's new Penguin/Panda standards as long as you provide me with your targeted keywords.

REAL SAMPLE:
oSGseKV.png

Fast
*** No copy/paste *** Professional *** I WILL DELIEVER WITHIN 1-2 Days! :fly::fly::fly:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back