Status
Not open for further replies.

boski

As per title states we have up to 50 - 100 GB of new daily files with single file size up to 2GB and maybe more in future. What we are looking for is a hosting with an affiliate program that would like to team up with us but also is capable to host that amount of data and traffic to the files and also can provide free users download speed 300 or more kB/s throughout whole day and free user must have ability to download the max size (up to 2GB) file. What we would also need is a FTP upload and download links that could be downloaded in JSON or XML format.

We are interested in all: pay per download, pay per subscribe, you name it - we would like to negotiate it of course.

From our side we can guarantee a traffic to those files and a decent subscribe rate (from previous hosting earnings). Starting from 100+ per day to much more after we spread the news, to 5-10k downloads / day and more.

What would be Your suggestions or offers ? Feel free to PM.

Cheers

Last edited:
11 comments
We do have lot of space for you. And also we pay the best PPD rates and also many people are making decent money with PPS .

And also we do give unlimited space for uploaders. And if all your files are legal then none of your files are deleted for any activity.

If you can show some previous stats and going to use us as main host let me know. There are few people in this forum use PHP script to upload automatically to our site. And post on their blog.

What we mean in daily dawnloads it is around 5-10k / day and quite satisfying subscribe rate.

Files are legal and we are one of three sites that could deliver those files.

@boski
FileOM is best, filegrasper is good in supporting :)

other hosts to cosider is fileparadox
I have experience in both hosts, previously i used RG but they shaved the sales :( so i tried Fileparadox and fileOM, now i am happy with both

Last edited:
Turbobit
Unlimited storage
FTP upload
Affiliate: Sales and downloads
Free speed: Capped (80kb/s last I tried)
Link export: contact support

DepositFiles
Unlimited storage
FTP upload
Affiliate: downloads
Free speed: Capped (150-400kb/s last I tried)
Link export: contact support

Furk
Unlimited storage
No FTP
No affiliate
Free speed: <50kb/s after first 50mb (in 2011)
Link export: plain/rss/xml/api

Last edited:
we are in talks with few but when we see one ovh server running the whole buisness we are getting worried that once people will cash in on our files owner will simply run not thinking that he could have such income monthly ;]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back