Status
Not open for further replies.

errabbaa

Hello,
I m a member of some webmarketing newsletter, and i ve just recieve this mail..
I wanna share it with you (copy & past from my inbox:)

Hope you enjoy

5 Great Ways to Make Side Money

Can I Make Money Online?

How many websites have you been to that's promised the world if you just pay that $5.99? The real question you have to ask yourself when you see these is simply: "Why would he take time to sell his idea for a measly amount if he's already making thousands to millions with the same idea?" Some may really want to help people, but why charge them if you don't need the money? None of these websites really add up.

I'm going to start out by telling you that you can make money online. The only problem is that you can't make millions overnight. I've been making money online for about four years now, so it can happen, but actually doing it is hard. In the following article, I will share with you some of the best ways that I've found to make money both fast and over time.

Amazon's Mechanical Turk
Difficulty: easy

Amazon's Mechanical Turk. is a pretty good way to make some side money. It works when companies need many little things done that can't easily be done by a program, such as categorizing, and instead of paying one person to do if for months, they hire thousands of people to do it for just a few days. The pay ranges from a penny to 40 or so dollars, and the time for the jobs can range from 5 seconds to 45 minutes or more.

As far as earning potential goes, don't expect to make millions, but it's good spare money to put gas in the car http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=80Ln6&m=3v7Ey__BP9hH6Yz&b=CUeYrRn386S9x1aX7GOK_wor pay the cell phone bill. I've heard of some people even making $200 in one day, but it isn't consistent. It's very risky, and only a select few make that kind of money.

The key to making Mechanical Turk work for you is to do a ton of jobs. It also has to be done fast and efficiently, as your work can be denied. The absolute best advice that I can give you is to never pick and choose jobs. The reason is because you can spend so much time trying to find a good job, that it takes away a ton of time that could be spent doing jobs. If you don't like a job, finish it, and instead of doing more of those, move onto another job..
Blog
Difficulty: Hard

A blog is basically a personal or not so personal talk about a particular subject, which usually has to do with yourself. Somewhat like a public journal. Of course, you can talk about whatever you like.

There are many people who talk about blogs as a great way to make money (which it is), but they fail to mention that it's extremely hard. I don't mean it takes a couple months to make a little money hard. I mean, we're talking, it can take years to make any money at all. This means you have to be committed. You have to love your blog. Eat, sleep and drink it. I once read that it's much harder to get to $10 dollars a day then $100 a day after that. This is so true. Getting to making that $10 a day is so incredibly hard. You have to not only be great at writing, but you also have to keep a readers attention, and have them enjoy it so much, that they come back time and time again. That is where the money of a blog comes from. Needless to say, this isn't for everyone. It takes a very dedicated person with a very skilled writing ability.

With all of this said, I'll give you the basics to becoming a decent blogger.

1. Find your blogging platform: You have to find out what you are going to use to put your blogs on the internet. A couple are Blogger and Wordpress, which are free platforms.

2. Content: This is the most important part. You have to figure out what you want to spend years writing about. It can be about you or a multitude of things. No matter what it is, you should try and figure it out at the very beginning.

3. Feedburner is your friend: Feedburner is a way to allow people to sign up for your feed, which means when you have a new article, they will receive it using whatever feed reader they signed up with.

4. SEO: SEO stands for search engine optimization. This is a great way to get traffic to your blog. This is a topic in and of itself. I will be writing on SEO, and will put it here for you guys to find when I do. Until then, please bear with me.

4. Stay at it: It will get very disheartening at times because of the lack of response. Many people believe that just because they put up a website, someone is going to find it. This just isn't true. You have to work at it. It won't be easy, but the rewards for sticking with it can be great.

No contents yet - please edit this module to customize its settings. Sorry, there are no results available from Amazon.
Affiliate Marketing
Difficulty: Medium

If you've done any real search on making money online, you've heard of affiliate marketing. In a nutshell, affiliate marketing is marketing someone else's product for them. I don't mean like adsense, where you show ads and hope people click on them. I mean you use your site or whatever marketing means you have at your disposal, and you try to sell someone's product as if it's your own. It is definitely not easy. It's quite hard to do, as many people have cracked down on certain easy ways of doing it. For example, you can't just make a quick landing page and pay google to put it on adwords. They will realize it, and deny you because it doesn't meet the landing page requirements many times.

I don't have too much advice for you, as there are so many ways to go about this. I will give you one of the best affiliate marketing site out there (in my opinion) that I can personally recommend: Clickbank
Microworkers
Difficulty: Easy

Microworkers is very similar to Amazon's Mechanical Turk. It doesn't have as many tasks to do, but it's enough to give it a try. The tasks are slightly different ranging from liking a Facebook page, to joining a certain website. It is a good way to make a little extra money, and when there isn't very many good jobs on Mechanical Turk, it's a good place to turn.
Sell items on Ebay or Craigslist
Difficulty: Easy

If you have old items lying around that are just taking up space, you can always sell them. Who knows what you'll get out of them. That old vase may go for a couple hundred dollars. Who knows?

There is one pretty fantastic website that helps you sell your old items online. That site is none other than Ebay. Ebay is an auction website that, when you put your item up, people can bid on it until a certain time when the bidding ends, and the highest bidder wins the item. It's pretty easy to do. Just sign up and follow the instructions on selling an item. The one problem is that you will have to ship it to whomever buys it. There are places that you can go, and they hand everything, from selling the item to shipping it, but you have to give them a percentage of your prophets.[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

7 comments
Okay, so I'm not even slightly trying to brag, but I had to sign up to say something. I couldn't believe it when I found one of my newsletter how to's on a forum. I think it's awesome that it's getting around a little. And he is right that he received it from a newsletter. I'm glad it was helpful to some. If anyone's interested, as you can obtain many other helpful ebooks and guides, to sign up for the newsletter, go here: http://www.makinggoodmoneyonline.org/

And for the OP, I've changed it around a little so my subscribers can get more than that short email. It's a download page now. I'll try to PM you the link.

One More Way To Make Side Money

Good post and all the method are in themselves a good source of making money though I feel all affiliate marketing & blogging could be a full time source of income if one is fully committed to them..

Apart from the above method, I feel building websites in niche field could be a good way of generating incoming either monetizing them through adsense or affiliate marketing..but another useful method could be to sell contextual links from your sites that can fetch you monthly income...ofcourse for that to happen you need to have sites with good traffic and pagerank..if you have few sites with high PR, you can expect to earn anywhere from few hundred dollars to thousand dollars per month..:)

Promod C
LinksBull

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back