Buying $5 for every video submission regardless of views

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doop

Hey, some might be interested, some maybe not. It's a quick way to earn a little bit of cash. I am offering members $5 for each video tutorial you submit, the tutorials could be installing how to install WP themes showcase theme options etc, how to torrent and upload to sites etc and clearly showcasing this with or without voice (clear english)

Video tutorials for server related things like how to setup FFMPEG for example will be considerably more between $30 - $60 per video depends on the quality of the video and effort put in.

I don't want any watermarks or advertising as I am paying for this. The tutorials will be used for my private video education platform.

Let me know if you are interested below and I will contact you with more info, do not message me. I will be sure to contact you

Last edited:
5 comments
do you need voice over or just text written on the videos?
how long should the videos be?
will there be graphics explaining the "how to"?

do you need voice over or just text written on the videos?
how long should the videos be?
Voice is preferred but not essential , I was trying to take into account not everyone is fluent English
Video should be at least 5 minutes long but really depends on the quality of the video.
I do not understand this part

-

Hey there, I am interested. let me know, thanks
Pm'd you

hello, i can do your works. please give some more specific information, I can make videos accordingly.
:):v:
Your profile is limited so I cannot PM

Hey there, I am interested. let me know
Pm'd you

Thanks all for your interest so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back