4upld | $20/1000 Downloads | Direct link | Weekly Payout

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the update @rajesh, i have experienced paypal issues with a couple other file hosts/servers so perhaps 4upld is just going through the same issues that those other file hosts went through with paypal. lets just try to be patient and give them another week

Hello, 4upld.

Please, payment.

I request payment more than 1 month same another user.

I hope you will payment soon.

Thank you.

Last edited:
payment has been pending for a very long time now and they are no longer responding to this thread or the support ticket i sent under their support tab from their website, i wonder what is going on?

last answer 19/08/2015 from 4upld support ticket

Screenshot_1.jpg

on 28/08/2015 i ask again on same ticket but no answer until now.

now i create new ticket , hope get answer and get payment soon

Last edited:
Hi everyone

This is Parham from 4upld. We been around for more then five years now (We used to be called ExpressLeech) but until this point we mainly worked with Iran and Iranian users, we now think it's time to grow our business and welcome more international uploaders to our system. We are a not just a normal file hosting service offering online storage like everyone else, we are a file hosting that always give something extra (!), we have features that no one else has around and we constantly work to bring new features to our users, so here I'm going to explain what we have which not everyone else can offer

Some of our Features:
- 4leech.com
- Torrent Leech Service
- IPT (IPTorrent) Hooking system
- Integrated support portal
- Direct Link for all of the users
- Z-o-o-m uploader (Not recommended, The Fastest way to move file is our remote upload)
- Custom Made remote upload system (Much faster then the normal remote upload system)

We have staff in Iran, UK and Canada which means there is always someone online looking after everything and there is always help available if you need us

2015-05-03_14-51-51.jpg

Here is our make money plan, I know a lot of you would make found it weird and unusual but these are base on our advertisers, this can be changed every week and if we get traffic from other countries that we can see they are generating good income from us they would be added in the first or second category.

Please also note the following

- You would get %10 of each Premium account which your referral buy from us.
- Each IP can generate a maximum of $0.02 per day which is equal to one download from the highest group and largest file.
- If the IP or the username of downloader match the uploader there would not be any income.
- You can request payout using Webmoney and PayPal.
- We do weekly payouts (It would be either on Sat, Sun or Mon)

We are willing to offer free 2.5TB accounts to all of the uploaders who are interested in trying our service so please sign up and send us your username and also let us know if you have any questions.

IMPORTANT - Please send us your username so we can set a faster upload server for you :)

put more countries to tier c like other host
what the hell is iran and spain
put turkey japan and more please

My support ticket regarding the delayed payments hasn't been responded too yet, but I recently made a support ticket regarding the remote upload onto 4leech and they responded to that support ticket much quicker than they did to the delayed payments ticket...if anyone got a response from 4upld regarding the payment issue, can you please share it with all of us here so we know what is going on, thanks

All of the web money payments have been made, PayPal would be probably in next week.
The reason for the delay was that we couldn't transfer our money from Iran to our web money and Paypal accounts which this has now been solved :)
----------------
Regarding the upload speed if you use the EU server you shouldn't experience any sort of problems
----------------
Regarding accounts just inbox me your username and I would give all of the uploaders free premium account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back