4upld | $20/1000 Downloads | Direct link | Weekly Payout

Status
Not open for further replies.
my payment is pending from last 10 days...today i thought of raising a ticket regarding payment...but not able to raise it ...it seems there is a problem

I'm still waiting for payment as well, maybe they are upgrading their site. 4upld doesn't be on this forum much so perhaps we should just be a lil more patient

guys i just got reply for my support ticket...they said that there account was banned ....that's why they delayed the payment...they said that they will clear all pending payments in next week....

Mo8k9oE.jpg

proof added

lets be patient with 4upld, no one is perfect so issues have to arise from time to time. atleast they responded too @rajesh so we now know what is going on

I sent a support ticket about pending payments on 8-6-15 and they said this: "payment will pay by end of next week
our account have had some problem and it is ok for now​
don't worry"

i got in touch with 4upld bout a premium and they said you dont have hardly no downloads but i tracked downloads from 3 months

but they saying in over words ive never used em which i had premium couple months ago they just like to tell you crap

if no one being paid then report it to wjunction and they will close the thread till all payments is made

and if they dont then bye bye 4upld

has anyone tried to send them a new support ticket regarding payment? I sent them 2 support tickets in the past 2 weeks. I sent one 2 weeks ago and they said to give them till the end of next week. Then I sent them another support ticket regarding payment last week when payment was still pending, and they said to wait till the end of next week again. Well this week is a new week and still no payment...perhaps we all need to send support tickets regarding payment and if they still can't pay out, then perhaps it's time to move on to a new host.

latefee you are right but i dought no one is getting paid i cant understand why this hasent been reported to admin at wjunction

yet give em till satarday if no payment then i shall get this thread closed

Lets all just send 4upld a support ticket on their website and see what their response is before we escalate the situation, then we can compare responses and see if they're consistent etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back