4lu.me + Shuk.me - Method to earn money

Status
Not open for further replies.

John

Ok. So in this thread I talk about making money with some url shrinker and adult image host...

Code:
http://www.wjunction.com/86-webmasters-money-making/126539-imagehosting-adf-ly-adfoc-us.html

So I made 4lu.me image host and I spoke with owner of Shuk.me

First I want to tell you how it works. It is simple. You upload image (mostly adult) and share on another sites. So you think - How is this different from imgchili.com or imgreporter.com or any other img host that pays for uploading pics... Well they payout 2,6$ per 1000 visits but with 4lu and Shuk u can earn up to 4$ per 1000visits. Payments are via AlertPay

Here u can find Publisher Rates
Code:
http://shuk.me/rates.php

So there is just one rule. U must use our refferal link (you will see it on 4lu registration page or in footer) to create account on Shuk.me We need this not because we want to buy yacht and lamborghini - We want to keep site ADS Free as long as we can and buy good servers to run site smoothly...

BTW here is my payment for January

5ca7582cf1.png

(I got only 5$ in January because I made 10$ on adfoc.us that has not been payed so I start with shuk.me late)

I did not get payed on adfoc.us because they don't accept adult content but Shuk.me does. This is my adfoc.us account

33963eebeb.png

So tell me what you think... And go ahead and start earning money :)

Last edited:
13 comments
I will quote myself from anothor thread

Hey guys. I earned 4$ last day.All I was doing is leech threads from one site, reupload images to 4lu and posting about 30 threads on 4 big forums. that is it....

I worked that night (2 hours) and tomorrow morning (2 hours) and got 4$ in that moment...

Ohh grate You earn $5 in one Month !!

I earn that in three days I think... 29th 30th and 31th January... :)
BTW I put about 20 topics on 29th and few on 30th....

On some adult blogs and forums :)

But u can use Car Forums etc. and upload 10 pictures of Porsche and make thread and paste thumbnails...

stop being such money whores and complaining about how much money u can get by doing nothing. be thankful and post something useful next time.

on topic..

thanks will take a look

Please guys - I just want to tell you. U don't need to give me your "login" on shuk.me as ShuckID

Just give me number - go to your referral stats and give me number.... Our ID is 20 so when u registering please just type your number....

I made youtube video to help you

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wf71HVk5IBs

EDIT

This FAILS because shuk.me admin change rates to 1$ per 1000 people WorldWide...

For now I will just make Image Hosting

BTW I need that code for my Image Hosting site "Continue to your image" like on pixhost or imagevenue or imgchili. I want to promote fling

Thank you.

Last edited:
adfoc.us don't payed you because ao adult contents but because they are scammer, i requested $11 without adult content and I ve got nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back