4 unUsed hosting plans - need advice and ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

macster

Hi all, i have 4 unused hosting plans (moved main site to 2 vps) and would need some ideas to monetize them.

• 1 plan has a pr2 .es domain
  • 2 plans have 2.eu domains
  • 1 plan has nothing i can put anything in there

Thanks!

2 comments
Depends on the domains you have or if you are willing to invest in new domains/business.

You cannot start an educational site with domain like suckthis.com

You cannot start an educational site with domain like suckthis.com

...lots of parked domains at sedo.com and couple abandoned sites that i didn't had too much time lately to push them...

adpend.com / conquerr.com / decster.com / splitload.com / frescasa.com / donerr.com

- artisteered.com (i have dev license for artisteer and was thinking to generate and give free themes from artisteer)
- warpload.com (this site receives around 100UV/day but i've kinda abandoned the project because adsense banned it for no clear reason but that's not something strange anymore) / pinramid.com (what i was thinking...)

Well buys, to be honest i have abandoned lots of my projects due to some unfortunate events ... any ideas on how to reboot my courage is more than welcomed :)

If anyone could help or join me, i know i cannot transfer those hostings but i'm more than happy to help back :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back