4 new Files-Hosts. Anyone used them? [Kingfiles, Nirafile, Fileom, Keep2share]

Status
Not open for further replies.
20 comments
look it is stupid thread,have official support thread here and still say find on internet,are u something wrong or kidding wjunction??:O)

In ryushare many of your sales will go to other users because of the referral system they have.

How their referral system works?
Can you explain?
If someone who has registered a free account over my link on Ryushare, in other words if my referal buys premium account over your link, I will get the money and you will get nothing even though this person signed up for premium over one of the links you uploaded. If you're going to start uploading to this host for the first time, i'd say do not bother! Coz old Ryushare uploaders with many referals will get your sales while you see thousands of high download rates on Ryushare. High dl rates mean nothing for this host. Regarding to others you mentioned on your post, none really worth your time! Hope this helps.

If someone who has registered a free account over my link on Ryushare, in other words if my referal buys premium account over your link, I will get the money and you will get nothing even though this person signed up for premium over one of the links you uploaded. If you're going to start uploading to this host for the first time, i'd say do not bother! Coz old Ryushare uploaders with many referals will get your sales while you see thousands of high download rates on Ryushare. High dl rates mean nothing for this host. Regarding to others you mentioned on your post, none really worth your time! Hope this helps.

DAMN!
This is really some fucked-up rule. :139:
Thanks for heads-up.

Keep2Share - I do well with Keep2Share (30 accounts a day) but I have yet to get a dime from them, they seem to keep having issues with paying out...

RYUShare - Last time I looked at RYUShare the only way I was able to buy an account was by sending some random guy the cost of a month's subscription (like $10 or $15, whatever it is) via PayPal, a day later I got an account. That was simply super sketchy and shady, I doubt these guys will work efficiently in an affiliate system.

FileOM - I first looked at these guys a month ago, affiliate plans seem to be in the form of gift cards so I laughed and forgot about them. I have since been contacted by them with offers via alternative "non-gift card" payments which I have found to be a very unstable thing to rely on.

The other guys, never heard of em.

datafile.com is new but it is cool but includes stupid transaction fee (like keep2share).

Last edited:
danny you working with PPS or PPD? Its easy or hard to get sales? People like this filehost?

PPS Only...Here's My Result Some Days Ago

o80Uc.png

And for your next question ans is "Hosts don't give you sales for free, you must be skilled to get sales wherever you work ;)

Keep2Share - I do well with Keep2Share (30 accounts a day) but I have yet to get a dime from them, they seem to keep having issues with paying out...

Are you still waiting payment from K2S ?

No I'm not, just received it today:)

I'm currently working on writing a bash script to cURL upload to them and plan on sharing it with the community when I'm done. I noticed you mentioned that you were able to cURL upload to these guys and I just sent ya a PM b/c I got a couple questions for ya :)

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

these are my fileom stats...and i dont work here for long...very good filehost, very good owner and very comunicative and helpfull...really good business and all payouts are made on time. thank you and keep up the good work

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back