Selling 3x 468x60 banner slots available on large forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MentaL

Hi,

My forum has 3 slots available for selling. There is a total of 10 slots so each slot guarantees you a 1/10 chance of loading. We have over 100,000 page views per day with over 10,000 unique users.

The location is in the top right of the forum. Price is $25 per slot. Payment is through my business account at 2checkout.com (which accepts paypal and credit card as payment). Each slot is up for one month exactly. Any downtime and additional days will be added. It's first come first serve and these ALWAYS sell out quick.

We also do section sponsorships in which your banner and a write up can be displayed above all threads and posts in that section, prices go between $25-50 dependent on activity and the advert. Check the forum for a section which maybe of use to you. We turn 10 years old in November so legitimacy is guaranteed.

Regards.

Stats for one day only. (we get allot of search traffic, millions of cached pages).

[slide]http://i53.tinypic.com/5d83z6.png[/slide]

Last edited by a moderator:
8 comments
Image added. I'll more than likely open up a trial run of footer links soon. We get crawled every minute so you'll get good results.

As of right now I got too many companies looking to sue me, it's in my best interest as of right now to decline, sorry.

Hello Brenton, thanks :)

All sold out now. Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back