3 PPS Plans | PPS Bronze 80% Sales - 2Drive.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
you shared 2drive with rapidgator and uploadable
also i saw 2drive and rapidgator links are premium only and uploadable links are open for public .
so you cann't sales account , because users can download files with uploadable .

Last edited:
Hi mati. Just letting you know, as well as the tech team etc, that the remote uploader has been acting up today. Normally it runs perfectly fine, but today it has been getting stuck at 100% and just says "Generating links..." and the files are not making it into the file manager/my account.

Hi mati. Just letting you know, as well as the tech team etc, that the remote uploader has been acting up today. Normally it runs perfectly fine, but today it has been getting stuck at 100% and just says "Generating links..." and the files are not making it into the file manager/my account.
thanks for report
i will check it

From 2015/04/15 PPD Closed .

We Add All Cards Sell Premium Visa / JCB / Amex / Master

2Drive has 2 offers:

1) PPS (Silver)
2) PPS (Gold)

1) PPS (Silver) : Earn 80% Sale and 80% rebill (Payments every 15 Days)

2) PPS (Gold) : Earn 60% Sale and 60% rebill (Payments Daily)

PAYOUT INFORMATION:

- Daily Payments (Paypal , WMZ)
- Payout starting from $20

Good luck with your sales

Regards

Last edited:
Hello, i want to start upload files here, gonna try work with you.
Please upgrade my acc: bertolz
Thank you.

Also when i upload with fileuploader, all filenames that contains "18" are replaced with "_". Then i need to manually edit every file. Is it some kind of bug?

Last edited:
Hello, i want to start upload files here, gonna try work with you.
Please upgrade my acc: bertolz
Thank you.

Also when i upload with fileuploader, all filenames that contains "18" are replaced with "_". Then i need to manually edit every file. Is it some kind of bug?
your account activated
we blocked filenames for google adsense : 18 , ass , tits and etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back