24Uploading.com - Up to $12 per 1000 Downloads |100% PPD | Payment on Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
iman, I like your recent new changes for 24Uploading. Nice to see active participation to make improvements :)

The 2GB" size, is this for registered and free downloads. Anyone can download the new 2GB size?

iman, I like your recent new changes for 24Uploading. Nice to see active participation to make improvements :)

The 2GB" size, is this for registered and free downloads. Anyone can download the new 2GB size?
thanks "ballwin", and we will try to improve more and more
regarding 2gb file size, only premium can download files bigger than 1gb
because max file size download for free users is 1gb

I ma happy with the sites performance. In my country we get slow upload speed anyway.
Any chance for a premium upgrade? I would like to use this as my main upload site. Username is Provac.

iman24 could you remove the top free download button on the download page it contains a exe download

most sites will block you if they find out

what up with all these 0 on my report page! thought you count multiple ip? check your pm

we need to chat! I'm getting you good traffic and this is just from a hour use of your hosting site

265 / $0.4180 / $00 / $0$0$0$0.418

what up with all these 0 on my report page! thought you count multiple ip? check your pm

we need to chat! I'm getting you good traffic and this is just from a hour use of your hosting site

265 / $0.4180 / $00 / $0$0$0$0.418

Hi,
please read the title of each table to know meaning of each one
you don't have Premium Sales, Rebills, Referrals or Websites
you have download ppd earn

check image below , Regards

report.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back