24Uploading.com - Up to $12 per 1000 Downloads |100% PPD | Payment on Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, you don't have to pay for more space
just send me message once you fill your space up

Thanks for the fast answer.

Today i got my first Download (i just started uploading). The file is 512 MB and it was downloaded from US. So the rate should be $9 / 1000 = $0.009 .

But it was calculated with $0.0035. Why? Username is ShadowEagle.

Kindly regards

No answer? :cursing:

If someone downloads 100 files a day with the same ip, it only counts 1 download, right?

Last edited:
Thanks for the fast answer.

Today i got my first Download (i just started uploading). The file is 512 MB and it was downloaded from US. So the rate should be $9 / 1000 = $0.009 .

But it was calculated with $0.0035. Why? Username is ShadowEagle.

Kindly regards

THX, can i get an answer on that question too?

as i already said before for all uploaders
our system need sometimes to learn about your traffic source and quality to give you 100% rates
and you said its your first Download so just wait sometime till you get more download and i am pretty sure you will get more rate and better earn like all our users
Regards

our system need sometimes to learn about your traffic source and quality to give you 100% rates
and you said its your first Download so just wait sometime till you get more download and i am pretty sure you will get more rate and better earn like all our users
Regards

mean new users will have lower rate than old users ? lol, shit happen :cough:

Regards

Sounds not good. I think my source is the same as man other uploards. They are well known sources. Technically if your system does know the source allready, and i am prett sure, that it does known it, it should give the right rate. I will have a look on it every day.

But i don`t like that there is nothing written about that fact on your website.

Regards

mean new users will have lower rate than old users ? lol, shit happen :cough:

Yo didn't read it well or you just try to spam our topic
it doesn't matter you old or new member
but you have to send us good traffic to give you good rates
its general rules in all sites even in Google itself

i can pay equal for user who get 1 download daily and another use who bring 1000 USA download
its big different

Regards

Sounds not good. I think my source is the same as man other uploards. They are well known sources. Technically if your system does know the source allready, and i am prett sure, that it does known it, it should give the right rate. I will have a look on it every day.

But i don`t like that there is nothing written about that fact on your website.

we have a lot of satisfied users who works with us since we started and i pretty sure you will be glad to wok with us

why you dont fix this
24Uploading.com.jpeg

or too many previous complain

always working on it, hahaha looool =))

Hello,

I just sign-up to your host.

Please, upgrade my account.

Username : jjppkk

Thank you.

give me your mail used for registration because i can't find your account with username

@ ShadowEagle: you missed the whole idea for download count
again and over again
we count only one download per ip every 24hrs

Hello,

I just sign-up to your host.

Please, upgrade my account.

Username : jjppkk

Thank you.

give me your mail used for registration because i can't find your account with username

@ ShadowEagle: you missed the whole idea for download count
again and over again
we count only one download per ip every 24hrs

I think you missed my pictures: There are dls that did not count once a day. Take a look pls. You will see. Or it is like 24hrs and not once a day?

05/05/2015:
WTOB-SE.part01.rar-IN$0.0000

08/05/2015:
PCDE-SE.part01.rar-FR$0.0000

09/05/2015:
W40K-3DM.part1.rar-GB$0.0000

Todays statistic:
FileUserCountryDomainPremiumAmount
WTOB-3DM.part02.rar-JP$0.0000
WTOB-3DM.part03.rar-JP$0.0000
WTOB-3DM.part20.rar-ES$0.0000
WTOB-3DM.part21.rar-ES$0.0000
WTOB-3DM.part22.rar-ES$0.0000
WTOB-3DM.part23.rar-ES$0.0000
WTOB-3DM.part24.rar-ES$0.0000
W40K-3DM.part3.rar-US$0.0000
PC-RLD.part19.rar-RS$0.0000
PC-RLD.part30.rar-RS$0.0000
PC-RLD.part31.rar-RS$0.0000
PC-RLD.part33.rar-AU$0.0020
PC-RLD.part28.rar-RS$0.0000

As you can see there are much downloads, that never counted. I am no newbie. I have about 10.000 dls a day at other hosters. So pls explain why some dls were not counted.

iman, File Factory remote into 24Up is showing no speed or very little speed and files are not fully uploaded. This started Friday and just tried now. Something change at your end? I have FF using direct links ( data )
Today is May 14th, can not remote upload from File Factory the past 3 days. Anything at your end?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back