Selling 200,000 Auto-Approve ScrapeBox list - 3$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rome

Banned
Banned
Hello,

I'm selling a list of 200.000 auto-approve blogs where you can build your backlinks. The list can be used with scrapebox.

The cost is 3$ by PayPal.

Thank you

17 comments
Can you accept alertpay?

Also please give more info like how many are dofollow, how many unique domains, url pageranks, etc.

Well I don't have a precise info on page ranks. Most of them are do-follow.

Would you like to take a free review copy and post your thoughts here? :)

I will put in a review soon. Its a huge list to if I do it all at one go then it will take a long time. So I will do a part for now.

Okay so I just did some search and found out that the list is publicly available in other forums and is not something meant to be sold.
So I won't be giving any review.

lol that's funny, I guess 'Rome' is (or was as he wont continue) charging 3$ for publishing your link to those sites/blogs. :))

Hawk, I haven't recieved payment from anyone. As I said in the thread, I wasn't charging anyone until someone written a review from the free copy of the list he recieved. I think that was fair from my side.

And a message to all the trolls that replied here:

Hatem20, what link are you talking about? From what you've written I can see you have no idea.
Second of all, it's not a scamming attempt. The list is from a paid-membership forum, at least I got it from there.

This thread speaks what you people actually are. You all recieved the list for free, though you may never found it unless I posted a link here. None of you said "thanks", but all of you replied here saying "scammer" and stuff like that. It was my decidion to post the link here for free, I didn't have to do it, and you're still flaming.

Thanks a lot. Googling the link returns less then 4 results, meaning the list isn't available everywhere anyway.

You was still trying to earn off of something that was already created therefore it wasn't a unique list and you should of mentioned it being non-unique but obviously that would have decreased your sales.

You've took something useful and tried making money on it, even if it was a really small amount you've still tried earning on something floating around the internet that is possible to acquire for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back