%20 Higher CPM Than you hove now for Popunder FIXED CPM

Status
Not open for further replies.

kikker11

Yes i ll help to you get this deal [ i m not account manager or something . ]

you ll send the stats for Last 30 days of your current Network
they ll offer to you %20 more than them and fixed CPM for All country

example your avarage CPM is 2$ for last 30 days .. you ll get 2.4$ from them [%100 fill rate]
there is no worry about payment . the offer from biggest and oldest company . actualy they pay net 15 or net 30 but with that offer you ll also get payment bi-weekly
if you have a high traffic you can also get weekly payment

if you want it you can send me PM with your website name and skype adress or other contact method ..

Adult websites also welcome [ Need register under non adult domain an duse this tag in adult domain]

i was tried all network .. now i m using them

here is the my result : my CPM is like double and even my stats is 3 times higher than all old network
i was making x$ daily with popads , ad-maven or other network

now i m making 3x$ daily with them

Last edited:
27 comments
On Friday I came across this man through a private message for his Skype name.

I added it and after 10 min he had a FANTASTIC offer for me!!:shock:

For eight years I've been experimenting with various ads companies to adapt to my traffic and the best and the most affordable. In my case, my site visibility varies from day to day and naturally after long and hard work, it is worth it all the time. Until you know the right person. At this moment, this man who has changed the world and gave me more will for more work on the page.

I think every one of us webmasters, has huge 50k+ visit to want to have a good profit. So that's why I think you should contact him NOW!.(y)

Last edited:
Adult websites also welcome [ Need register under non adult domain an duse this tag in adult domain]
you just need send me website info and contact[skype]

if you have more than 200k uniqe/day i can give you more offer like weekly payment .
above 500k /uniqe after testing your traffic 2 3 days i can offer prepayment :)

I'm very satisfied with offer that i got from kikker11. He's cpm rate is really higher then on other ad networks.

Thanks.

Thanks for it

Yes we do offer Best and fixed Rates

Doesnt matter tier 1 2 3 you can always get %20 more than what you have now :) sometimes you get more if you have a more than 200-300k /uniqe

Here is the New Offer for Mobile : You can get revenue for life time .. [ but need USA and above 50k uniqe in a day ]

But the question is.... is your site plagued by "popup / popunder cancer" after you apply the new code??

Personally I've never known a popup site to be better than - popads.com for example, without having 100's of cancerous popups and/or popunders coming at your visitors eyes at 1000mph !!

Can someone that's using this unknown company please share there site?

This is not unknown company :) they are biggest network .. you will work with them but with my deal [not default CPM rates thats why i offer more ]

popads and all other networks buying your traffic and sellling to this company also via Xml Jason

in popads you can see to many popunder that freezing your browser or you can not close with single click
but you can not see it here because your feed is Premium [not default feed ]

But the question is.... is your site plagued by "popup / popunder cancer" after you apply the new code??

Personally I've never known a popup site to be better than - popads.com for example, without having 100's of cancerous popups and/or popunders coming at your visitors eyes at 1000mph !!

Can someone that's using this unknown company please share there site?

Last edited:
Guys .. The network is biggest company in this business :)

if you use them with default you ll get default CPM
but with me you will get much more because of my deal with them

There is already some reviews in this topic ..

i m offering %20 more than your current network
but it doesnt means you ll get just %20 more with me

here is example : one websites was making x$ in a day with other network now he is making more than 3x $ with me

other one was using adsterra and his CPM was 0.33$ now he is getting 0.60$cpm with me [his traffic is not from Tier 1 2 and 3]

so you ll get minimum %20 but you can also get %100-200 more :) its depend of of your traffic

i can offer fixed CPM
fixed daily revenue
Fixed monthly revenue

Last edited:
I understand you are talking about propellerads but how is that possible since I used to work with them for a while. and after that 2 other networks gave me much higher rates.

I understand you are talking about propellerads but how is that possible since I used to work with them for a while. and after that 2 other networks gave me much higher rates.
because maybe you was on default feed ..
send me your website info and your current network CPM .. and let see what we can offer for you

why the website is not mention and need to be in private? well known site but need to discuss in private? just curious..also do you accept only specific high traffic or any amount of traffic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back