2-in-1 i Potty with Activity Seat for iPad Ridiculous Potty training chair

Status
Not open for further replies.

whland

I saw this in an ad on register.com's whois lookup page. I just had to click the ad to see it.

They have come out with a potty chair that has a place to put your ipad so your kid can play on the ipad while learning to go potty.

I have to say that it is just ridiculous. My GOD can't you put the ipad away when going on the potty? (Especially a Child who's Potty Training.

No kid needs to play on an ipad while using the potty. They should be concentrating on learning to use the potty not playing on the ipad.

What will they think of next?

2-in-1 iPotty with Activity Seat for iPad - Best Price

Great going. Now your son gets to use your expensive ipad for aiming practice when learning to pee standing up. }:-)

Chad

1 comment
Comments about 2-in-1 iPotty with Activity Seat for iPad:
I bought this for myself because, let's face it, I'm a busy lady on the "go" (pun intended!) and I don't always have time to properly do my business when there is so much internetting to be done.

Fortunately, I was blessed with a pretty minuscule frame and some freakish flexibility, so I am able to mount this sucker like a barely-oversized toddler.

At first, I found myself only using time-wasting apps like Flow or Fruit Ninja. Then, as my restroom visits lengthened (thank you, iPotty! My rushed toiletings had lead to some pretty serious lower G/I issues), I realized that we had some serious multi-tasking opportunities here.

In the past week, I have edited my NaNoWriMo novel, stalked my ex-boyfriend (whose new wife, by the way, is hideous... but at least she's tall, right, Rich?!), filled out my passport application - AND PRINTED IT! FROM MY BATHROOM! - and completed an online mobile app development class. And I've never been more regular!

The only downside I can see is that now, every time I try to use my iPad in a non-water-closeted venue, I experience the sudden and undeniable urge to eliminate waste. It makes my normal bedtime routine pretty uncomfortable, and makes me feel weak for my Pavlovian response.

I'm trying to taper off using this, but now a regular toilet just feels so high. There is a reason most of the world squats, people! It's better for you!

My next plan is to use this to toilet train my cats. I have tried those cat apps, but they don't like them. They LOVE the keyboard app, and one of my cats wrote a pretty incredible song the other night when I was drinking and watching House, but by the time I came out of that wine stupor, the other cat had apparently deleted the recording out of jealousy.

Neither of them has successfully mastered the potty yet, but I have high hopes! And I guess I'll just start reading before bed or something. I don't know what people who read on the toilet do to unwind, though...
Hehhe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back