1tube.to – 20€ PPD, 40% PPS for Streams and Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Payments have been sent.

@Lollone88: Please do as the message says. We will add an upload UI on 1tube.to shortly.

What do you mean by that?
1. The stream counter you see in the file list under uploads is different from the affiliate counter (for the affiliate counter only certain countries under a few other conditions count. The stream counter simply counts everything).
2. Furthermore the history and counters are in real time. However during high server load (lots of users and many videos to transcode) those updates can happen delayed and are stored in a temporary database until then.

And which countries are what count for the counter affiliate?, Because the web nothing appears about it

A greeting

You can see all countries listed for our PPD affiliate program here: https://1tube.to/p/affil/
They all get the same full commission.
User from the following countries get counted: Germany, Austria, Switzerland, United States, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, New Zealand, Hong Kong, France, Belgium, Spain, Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Greece, Italy, Poland

For all affiliate programs like pay per sale, all countries can participate.

pay to paypal?
Unfortunately we do not offer paypal payouts.
For payouts of our affiliates we offer the following services: WebMoney, BitCoin, Amazon.de and Bank Wire Transfer

@juanvilma: We hear these complaints a lot the past few days. But only from a small group of users. We are not sure what they do different. The counter itself is working. See the screenshot for an example of an affiliate user without drop in views.
The only cause we can think of right now is
- the use of a link-crypt site that now redirects hoster downloads to other advertisements
- our counter measures in detecting and banning this site and not counting their views anymore

But for the regular affiliate who posts direct stream or download links there is no change.

@juanvilma: We hear these complaints a lot the past few days. But only from a small group of users. We are not sure what they do different. The counter itself is working. See the screenshot for an example of an affiliate user without drop in views.
The only cause we can think of right now is
- the use of a link-crypt site that now redirects hoster downloads to other advertisements
- our counter measures in detecting and banning this site and not counting their views anymore

But for the regular affiliate who posts direct stream or download links there is no change.

As a user group?, Tdos I know who are few, have the same problem, 4 days that a download is not contabikliza ago, the previous days had an average of 250 to 300 downloads and now for 4 days everyone is downloading with encrypted? links, the'm sending my table private affiliate program, to see what is wrong

A greeting

I got the same problem.

Since 4 days ago, stats counted 1 to 3 downloads... before this issue i move in a range 300 - 800 / day.

Maybe downloads from programs like jdownloader are banned now?

I hope this can be fixed asap.

Regards.

We are still working and investigating this issue.
Here is an example stat of a user that did not change during the past weeks (weekends always have a bit more traffic): http://fs5.directupload.net/images/150928/k2pyue5c.png

Maybe downloads from programs like jdownloader are banned now?
Not at all. We even work together and talk with a JD developer about implementing our API and using JD... So we welcome all tools.
However, affiliate stats should only count in a real browser and it was that way from the beginning. We have some JavaScript hacks to detect and ensure that.

The problem is that right now has neither under 70 or over 70, you do not have anything for more than a week ago, and here nobody says anything or gives the face, this smacks of scam

you dont count files downloaded under 70mb?
files with under 70 MB are counted half the PPD commission
All files are counted. If your DLs don’t count it might be
- your users don’t use a real browser (download managers, bots and the like)
- your users users just downloaded a file
- your traffic is from countries that don’t count
We can not find any issue. As shown above in the screenshot there are many users with a working PPD counter. However, we are sorry if a PPD program under these conditions may not work for some of you.

@vedatyes: we are sorry for the delay. there is a closer investigation of your traffic ongoing. As stated in your mail, because you did not generate any leads even though you had a lot of traffic

Payouts are still being made on a at least once a week.

All files are counted. If your DLs don’t count it might be
- your users don’t use a real browser (download managers, bots and the like)
- your users users just downloaded a file
- your traffic is from countries that don’t count

All my users,90%+, download from Spain (is on your counted list) and with jdownloader (you say before that´s OK) and my stats still "frozen". Residual counts.

Can check if Spain ip ranges are added ok?

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back