1only account got hacked, aka Baraka.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SᴩiDᴇЯ

Banned
Banned
Warning to all, i think baraka's account got hacked, not sure if it's wj account or hotmail, but i got this email from Baraka asking for money, i know it's not Baraka because i know how he types and what he puts on the bottom and it's a fake.

So please be careful, here is the email from Baraka.

http://screensnapr.com/v/pICYFW.png

22 comments
afaik,
That kind of emails are very well recognized ass spam/scam etc..

sometime they use google translate to "localized" their targets/victims

I seen similar text somewhere before
someone is proly hacking emails and sending
this text to all contacts in hacked mail account

so read the text and let it stay in your mind so you could remember it when / if you get the mail with such text

well lets hope nobody gets scammed by this, that's why i posted this as soon as i got the email.
Click the reply button and see whats the email address you get

What l0calh0st is saying might be right

If it shows other email then its spoofed

Else, his account was hacked or he emailed that in real

Also, in the email:

9f21a8a0.png

Well Baraka was an admin on WarezScene so I demoted him just to be safe, but on another note my msn has been hacked as well and now I'm beginning to wonder if the hacker is targeting my site and staff.

wtf..i just PMmed 1only with my theme .zip to be coded.. i hope his Wj is not hacked :O
EDIT: deleted the file from my server...hope he gets sorted with this thing ASAP.

Thanks for the thread Spider, i was sleeping all day and i keep getting texts from like everyone and yes my gmail account gotten hack but i do have there IP, everything is safe but my gmail is fucked, i cannot receive emails at all it ends up in the trash , idk why but i'm freakin pissed :(

seems I can't retrieve any of my msn contacts, sucks major sausage. Friends that I've known since 2006 that rarely come online or are hard to find in general are gone for good. I'm extremely aggravated. Strange enough Hx is the only contact I have on my list of friends on messenger. :-?

for all whom is interested here is what the hacker left behind ;)
[SLIDE]http://screensnapr.com/e/YaeNNK.png[/SLIDE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back