Status
Not open for further replies.

addy4u

1Million Backlink Package

I am giving 1 million backlink package LIST , this package LIST includes:-

(1) 50000 Backlinks With Bonus!
(2) 210,000 Auto Approved Wordpress blog backlinks.
(3) step by step course for PR 1!
(4) Bonus Guide.
(5) 600,000+ Edu Backlinks
(6) Auto Approved Do follow Backlinks - 19 sick submitter packets & much much more...

Cost:- $5 (sold all)

Copies Left :- sold all

Review copies :- 4 (Left 0)

Get the best ever backlink pack fast :)

Last edited:
53 comments
Let me clear one thing here that it is a backlink package not backlink service , i am providing a list of backlinks , which you can use to create the backlinks.

Review copy are all given , please wait for the review , it can take time because the package is 118 mb large so may be it take time to d/l and provide review :)

Thanks

Mate i had said before i will sell this only after review is provided , plz do not compare this with backlink service , i am only providing backlink list (freshly scraped) , so if you have any blog comment software then you can upload that list and create backlinks , if you do not have any then i wil also provide that as a bonus :)

How old is this list?? Can you provide a screenshot of linkchecker to show how many of the 210,000 auto approve blogs are still alive and auto approve?

And the .edu links? Are they auto approve?

How old is this list?? Can you provide a screenshot of linkchecker to show how many of the 210,000 auto approve blogs are still alive and auto approve?

Mate these are found links which i am providing freshly scraped , for $5 i do not think S.S. is really Necessary :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back