Other [1gbps Port][sBorgHost.com][Automatic Uploader Script sBorg][Starts $13][USA/DE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received an Invoice Payment Confirmation email, but there is no email telling the details of my account. How do I use my rapidleech account from there?

I received an Invoice Payment Confirmation email, but there is no email telling the details of my account. How do I use my rapidleech account from there?

Mate i opened a ticket Please Reply To that ticket it has vital information for ur order just reply to the email u got

I find that the server does not support large files, which I don't know what is the limit here.

I downloaded 17 files of 400MB and extract. The extracted file is 6.55GB MKV movie. After the extraction, I check the file list on rapidleech and the file was there, with the file size being "Unknown". When I try to do anything with it, such as Rar file, it will give an error that the file "Does not exist".

The server is good, but it has the problem that does not allow me to do anything. Please solve this issue for me.

Regards

blrqq57wwzj21easz3.png

cmlwquysipa0ke24ss7m.png

I also had problem with downloading from fileserve (I had the plugin)

This is the error:

Never had the error on previous RL servers before (I use the same script), and it does not have this error when downloading from RS.
Mate Open a Support Ticket for this issues as said by Cloud Shadow this aint a Rapidleech Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back