19 year old student wants to get rich

Status
Not open for further replies.

siggy6

Hi, i'm a 19 year old University student and I want to get rich, maybe start my own company. I currently have an online job which makes me about $70 a day, but I want to be at about $300 a day. I owned a video streaming site but that didn't work out too well. I know PHP and I am willing to learn C++ if needed.

What do you guys recommend for getting rich online? Starting an online company? Creating a product / website? Any ideas of sites that will always make money no matter how many of them there are? Any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited:
15 comments
If you consider $109,500 a year rich, which is what $300 a day amounts to, learn C++ like you mentioned and then get a job as a software developer.

If you consider $109,500 a year rich, which is what $300 a day amounts to, learn C++ like you mentioned and then get a job as a software developer.

I second this. A close friend of mine is a seasoned database programmer and he's making a salary of $120k a year. You may need to redefine "rich" for yourself.

Well depending on which part of the world OP lives in, this can be considered "rich".

Very good point and well-taken. If we're going in that direction for discussion, then making $70 a day equates to $25,550 assuming the OP works 7 days a week which would put the OP in the top 5% of the richest people in the world. I'd say he's doing pretty darn good, haha (I know, it's relative).

I just did a quick google for comparison against the world.

Yeah I was thinking preferably of something I can do at home, web based (with PHP). Seems what I have is the only option for this though

As you said,how to get rich?However, you can not make a clear mind about how much money you wanna make at a year.Offer more info,maybe help you.

What is definition of "Rich" for you.

As you said,how to get rich?However, you can not make a clear mind about how much money you wanna make at a year.Offer more info,maybe help you.

He already said what he considers rich and how much he wants to make. It was in the second sentence of his original post. $300/day
Did either of you even bother to read the OP before deciding to click buttons and make your responses?

To becaome arich in 19??

Any one want become rich in 19 is impossible . beside you can do part time work and earn money for your personal use. Side by side continue your study.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back