Status
Not open for further replies.

.:aWsOMe:.

Banned
Banned
I Am Selling My 180k Adult Active Page .

Overview
2l8j67a.jpg

Reach
2cdzcrb.jpg

Reason For Selling : Don't Have time to manage!
Price : $200 ( Fixed )
Payment : Paypal ( Outside of pakistan )
Easypaisa, Bank Transfer ( In Pakistan )

Page Link > Inbox Me Or Add Me On Skype
SKype ID > jbcarmel

7 comments
Finally i found ya!

Many people on this forum know that i recently opened a thread selling fanpages with about 720k likes (http://www.wjunction.com/11-marketplace-buy-sell-trade/173154-facebook-fanpages-over-720k-likes.html) and a lot of people contacted me about fanpages. So this person called here ".:aWsOMe:. added me on Skype and we started talking about fanpages and didn't reached any deal.

So after 30 minutes or less he added me on Skype with another user " Majin Hawk " and we started talking to each other about the prices and he was really interested on my second fanpage with now has 180k likes. And we "reached" deal about selling this fanpage to him for about $180 and he said, that to be sure i will make the first step and he will send me the moneys. I made him as manager and waited for the moneys that he never send to me. He blocked me on Skype and removed me from the manager of the fanpage and never talked me back. So i am sure that person named on Skype as "Majin Hawk" is aWesome as he appears on this community.

He has stolen my fanpage.

To be sure the fanpage which he want to sell right now is this : https://www.facebook.com/Sexybeautygirl
I reported the case to Facebook but they didn't do anything to bring my fanpage back. So do not hide or change identity..

PLEASE DO NOT ABUSE WITH MY TRUST. BRING MY FANPAGE BACK. DO NOT SELL WHAT IS MINE.

I really hope that admins or moderators can do anything about this case.

P.s...: In my thread i wrote that i sold my fanpage but i didn't, it was just to encourage people view my thead and to start selling my fanpages.

P.s.s. If anyone don't trust me i can provide all the conversation with him on Skype

So again .:Awsome:. Please be good person as i did and bring my fanpage back.

@Ashleyuk1984 Dude do not reach any deal with him!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back