12 Reasons Why a Geek Will Steal Your Girlfriend this Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkaterP

Banned
Banned
As a fellow geek, you may wholeheartedly agree with this article. If you are a non-geek (do they really exist?), you might take offense. Regardless… how you feel about the matter is largely irrelevant – the truth is that a geek probably will steal your girlfriend this year (or steal away the girl you may have designs on), and while we hate to be the ones to break it to you, it’s simply a friendly forewarning. Without further ado, here are 12 reasons why a geek will steal your girlfriend this year:

1. Geeks make more money than you.

2. Geeks are smarter than you.

3. Geeks pay attention.

4. Geeks remember what matters.

5. Geeks pick out the best gifts.

6. Geeks put in the extra effort.

7. Geeks are better lovers.

8. Geeks get the best gadgets.

9. Geeks will nurture the child within.

10. Geeks are the new handymen – except that they’re good at what they do.

11. Geeks are trustworthy

12. Geeks are a refreshing and attractive change from the regular stock

Read More

~SkaterP <3

29 comments
Oh yeah, im not a geek but girls love me and i always broke hearts. Im hot that does matter, gangsta, smoking, auto.. so what geek does? Thats nothing, sounds like one homo. I would kick geeks asses i can do that, he cannot even protect his girlfriend.

If that's your theory you really should go outside sometimes, visit clubs etc. First of all not a single hot but sucesefull girl will go for uber geek, all you will get is some jobless slut who pretty much seems hot to you (yea geeks have low standards LOL).

It's a lot better when you're in the middle, smart but not ugly and know how to enjoy life.

I feel sorry for people who never try to achieve both but satisfy with bein only geek or pretty dude and defending his goods.

As geek ofcourse you will write like that, how you're better, while pretty boy will say how he is hot but it doesn't matter if he is dumb or w.e

Go and get some ass SkaterP... lot of ass and then you will understand.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back