110 on epassporte for 100$ on paypal Quick please

Status
Not open for further replies.
22 comments
As discussed in the PM, that'll be sent to you within the next couple of hours, just awaiting a payment myself.

After i 6 days try to contact Ultima back i lost faith and i know he scammed me ... we made a deal and i send him 110$ as he said he ll send me 100$ on paypal as we made a deal now he's avoiding me for 6 days .. he's online don't answering i don't know what to say if this one is trusted member or Warezscene admin. WoW nice one !!!

I hope I will get my money back ... this is just .... agrhh.

Admins / Mods please suggest something...

WoW i feel as shit now ... nice, 2nd time scam and still live on Wjunction ... it's just insane.
Once i was suggested by one "Moderator" to trade with Ultima too because he got both paypal and epass.

Will I ever see my money back?!

Wow ... I can't believe to my eyes ... Then why he just don't answer like. Sorry mate I don't have money on pp. I ll pay ASAP, and don't worry I won't scam you.

He is just avoiding me... and that's annoying and scary.

It is not nice to scum other people. Aren't we all friends here and work together on the same thing - help others? I think that someone can't go lower than this, specially someone who is so famous on scene.

UltimA, why have you done this man???

That really is immature act by someone respected or trusted. Since the topic clearly states that need it done quickly. And i can see how quick it is, No matter what problem Ultima got into still would be lame to know.

ultima you fucked up the deal with me and spirkov im sorry to say but you have dropped way down in my views of respect bro and thats a shame as we know each other from way back

i know some times people get busy and others things come first but you have been on msn and on the forum and just avoid this
i little pm or quick message on msn would go a long way

i told you spirkov that hes fucked you its a shame that someone with such a huge site and respect in the scene would do such a thing

no idea spirkov, i thought he was trusted so I suggested you to trade

weird, he acts like this, he's browsing wjunction at the moment ;(

Your $110 is mine now! All I've been doing these past years is building up my trusted reputation just so I can take a simple $110. How did you guys know?!

Get fucking real.

Let's go down a reality check:

• My MSN is on 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and pretty much 365 days a year. I'm not there 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Why do people not get this through their skulls? As of now, I'm removing the majority of my contact list, this is kiddy shit. You assholes are blocked.
  • People who personally know me know I've been moving apartment, my laptop is on at the house I was/am staying at, while I'm moving shit and setting stuff up. My priority isn't to visit WJunction, sorry!
  • I just completed a successful multithousand dollar deal with someone here who's on WJunction, and earn thousands of dollars per month -- but no, I'm of course going to fuck someone over for $110.
  • Clarksta, you're a terrible liar, you were already threatening to go with someone else anyway, and did so within a couple of hours. I fucked no deal up, you're just impatient.

Now, about your deal spirkov. I've been on WJunction twice since our deal. Once the day after in the morning, and now. You sent me $110 in ePassporte, in return for $100 in PayPal. I was awaiting funds in PayPal (and still am), to pay you. Due to the great length of time this is taking, and the fact it's unacceptable on my part, you will receive a 50% bonus when I pay you (which will be the 28th September). I don't appreciate being messaged every hour of the day with stuff like "u scammed me motherfucker!!!".

Maybe I'll have to scam someone else to get your bonus, huh? 8-)

Mr-R-T said:
Damn this is the second time he does this :(.

Who the fuck are you? Who else have I 'scammed'?

The advertising deals, sales of sites, and all the other sales on WJunction have gone smoothly. I have a lot of satisfied customers. Done business with Whoo, CyberJ37, Little Dragon Sherwood, Hawk, Ak47, Sp32, Elite_Haxor, JmZ, H3X, Splitice, etc.. and those are the people I can name from the top of my head? The only deal that went anything but 100% smoothly was with Little Dragon, and that was resolved; another happy customer.

--

Regarding WJunction, I'm tired of this kid shit. I don't even know the people bashing me in this thread; you've never done business with me, so who the fuck are you to start commenting on my deals?

$110 is chump change, which is why I'm giving you a 50% bonus when I get PayPal cash. Maybe you'll pull yourself together and realize that I would be one of the least likely people to scam you. <_<

You'll realize if you ever own a large site, it's in a different tier to all the small time webmasters. All it is, is a bullshit rampage in the 'small forum' scene. Now I know why other large webmasters don't hang here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back