Selling 11,200 flash games self host authority site wordpress based with unique theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hihotfile

FreshFlashgames.com is an online flash gaming site based on the popular and easy WordPress platform. It's an ever-green market for a free online gaming website.

mXggxBc.png

I am very happy to announce that this type of site you have never found Most sites are turnkey , readymade but this site is custom made for this and it will never sold again so you have chance to get unique theme and unique site with big data
Popular flash games like Angry Birds,Ben 10,Spongebob,Mario,Sonic,Zombie,Naruto,Ninja,Batman,Dora,Dragon Ball,Tom & Jerry,Doraemon,Spiderman,Scooby Doo,Pokemon,Transformers,Simpsons,Ninjago,Regular Show,Kungfu Panda,Rex,Avatar,Teen Titan,Gumball,Stickman,Beyblade,Frozen,Oggy,Baby Hazel place on front page

Why i create this site that have GB’s data not like other sites that use feeds data into their site?
Because my plan is create a site that authority in FLASH games so i know that work proper and concetrately one day it will be most traffic date site other sites that have same desing and same feed not rank well so if you have doubt in my words check out yourself.
Data size:
Website size data is 30 GB.
Domain Name
Great domain name freshflashgames.com, simple and high quality, suitable to home niche, easy to remember by the visitors, domain was registered in Namecheap.com, ready to push or transfer to your account or to another registrar.
Theme and Plugins
This site using unique custom wordpress theme, eye catching, simple design, fast load and also seo friendly. Plugins of this already install for good SEO, and rely more image.
SEO optimization
This site already optimization with seo on-page.
Seo onpage, this site using theme that seo friendly, article seo because suitable with keyword purpose, and also unique content using great meta tag setting (meta keyword and meta description), Seo friendly theme and some plugins support, image using ALT tag, and support with best plugins to get best SERP.

website proof

Expires On : April 14, 2016

Registered On : April 14, 2015

BIN : $30

all site content + unique wordpress theme (sell one time !!!!) + domain all

Payment via Paypal

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back