Status
Not open for further replies.

doom2011

Banned
Banned
Hello WJs,

10.000 hits to your site---> 5$

Source of traffic: Google (organic), social (Facebook, twitter)

Want demo: We only provide live demos (via Skype)

Request by:

- Pm / Skype (wassimlol1)

- Reply here

- Reply on this topic

More informations: click on the signature

Last edited:
16 comments
Hello,

Can you send me a pm with more details of the ads, how long the 10k hits take to hit? If this is a good source i would be interested in long term deals at lower rate?

Please pm me Thanks.

I bought this on march 10th and so far I've received about 1K of hits, the site only get a few hits every day so it was easy to measure.
Curious when the rest will come ?

I bought this on march 10th and so far I've received about 1K of hits, the site only get a few hits every day so it was easy to measure.
Curious when the rest will come ?

The question is, are you seeing any benefits though?? Are the visitors staying? Are they clicking ads? etc etc

The question is, are you seeing any benefits though?? Are the visitors staying? Are they clicking ads? etc etc

Since this was a totally new site I only had like 3-5 visitors per day, this was a test to see if I could get a few percent of the 10k visitors to come back it would be "profit".
Since I only got 1K visitors this test is not over, the amount of daily visitors has gone up to 5-7 visitors per day.

That gives aprox 2 visitors from 1000 that returns, it could also be visitors that found this site from somewhere else, hard to know.

Do you use Software to increase up the Traffic?? If yes, that's very easy to me. Asian traffic, US, EU ect.. anywhere you want. 50k~100k per day is not problem . And every IP will stay your site over 20~40 seconds.

But that's very bad for Google SEO and Alexa. Alexa will delete the your site data. your site even can be remove by Google.

Last edited:
Do you use Software to increase up the Traffic?? If yes, that's very easy to me. Asian traffic, US, EU ect.. anywhere you want. 50k~100k per day is not problem .

But that's very bad for Google SEO and Alexa. Alexa will delete the your site data. your site even can be remove by Google.

Thank you for your reply mate, but we are NOT using any software or link exchange site

BR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back