Dedicated [100TB Special] High end servers, lowest pricing. Get your today

Status
Not open for further replies.

mastypk

[YazuHost] 100TB Deals, Fantastic Recurring Discounts - See More Inside

Hello Everybody,

YazuHost is now with its best deals with more discount. We are offering 100TB guaranteed bandwidth & 200TB, 1Gbps dedicated unmetered also available & all users are able to use full 100TB bandwidth. We have deals available for small, medium & large webmasters. Have a look!

We can provide customized servers, please email us at sales@yazuhost.com

:: 100TB Server - 01 ::

➔ Intel Quad-Core 1x Xeon 3210 [4 x 2.13GHz]
➔ 4GB RAM
➔ 2x500GB SATA II HDD
100 TB Guaranteed Bandwidth (1 Gbps)
➔ Up to 5 IP Addresses
➔ RAID Available
♦ Price as low as 149.99Euros
10 EUROS RECURRING DISCOUNT, USE COUPON: happyspring10
++++ ORDER NOW ++++

:: 100TB Server - 02 ::

➔ Intel Quad-Core 1x Xeon 3210 [4 x 2.13GHz]
➔ 8GB RAM
➔ 2x1000GB SATA II HDD
➔ Up to 5 IP Addresses
➔ RAID Available
♦ Price as low as 169.99Euros
++++ ORDER NOW ++++

:: 100TB Server - 03 ::

➔ Intel Quad-Core 1x Xeon 3440 [4 x 2.53GHz]
➔ 8GB RAM
➔ 2x500GB SATA II HDD
➔ Up to 5 IP Addresses
➔ RAID Available
♦ Price as low as 199.99Euros
++++ ORDER NOW ++++

:: 100TB Server - 04 ::

➔ Intel Quad-Core 1x Xeon 3440 [4 x 2.53GHz]
➔ 8GB RAM
➔ 2x2TB SATA II HDD
➔ Up to 5 IP Addresses
➔ RAID Available
♦ Price as low as 219.99Euros
++++ ORDER NOW ++++

:: 100TB Server - 05 ::

➔ Intel Quad-Core 2x Xeon 5620 [4 x 2.40GHz]
➔ 8GB RAM
➔ 2x73 SAS 15K HDD
➔ Up to 5 IP Addresses
➔ RAID Available
♦ Price as low as 199.99Euros
++++ ORDER NOW ++++

:: 100TB Server - 06 ::

➔ 8GB RAM
➔ 4x2TB SATA II HDD
➔ Up to 5 IP Addresses
➔ RAID Available
♦ Price as low as 269.99Euros
20 EUROS RECURRING DISCOUNT, USE COUPON: happyspring20
++++ ORDER NOW ++++

:: 100TB Server - 07 ::

16GB RAM
➔ 4x300 SAS 15K HDD
➔ Up to 5 IP Addresses
➔ RAID Available
♦ Price as low as 259.99Euros
++++ ORDER NOW ++++

:: 100TB Server - 08 ::

➔ 2 x Intel Quad-Core Xeon 5620 [4 x 2.40GHz]
➔ 16GB RAM
10x2TB SATA II HDD
➔ Up to 5 IP Addresses
➔ RAID Available
♦ Price as low as 369.99Euros
++++ ORDER NOW ++++

:: 100TB Server - 09 ::

➔ 16GB RAM
➔ 10x300GB SAS 15K HDD
➔ Up to 5 IP Addresses
➔ RAID Available
♦ Price as low as 399.99Euros
30 EUROS RECURRING DISCOUNT, USE COUPON: happyspring30
++++ ORDER NOW ++++

:: 100TB Server - 10 ::

➔ 32GB RAM
➔ 10x300GB SATA II HDD
➔ Up to 5 IP Addresses
➔ RAID Available
♦ Price as low as 449.99Euros
30 EUROS RECURRING DISCOUNT, USE COUPON: happyspring30
++++ ORDER NOW ++++

Ping Test:

Speed Test:
10Mb File:
http://85.17.128.2/10mb.bin

100Mb File:
http://85.17.128.2/100mb.bin

:: Data Center ::
LEASEWEB

:: Upgrades ::
Additional 4GB Memory: €9.99euros/month
Additional 2TB SATA ll HDD: €19.99euros/month
Additional 73GB SAS HDD: €9.99/month
Additional 300GB SAS HDD: €19.99/month
Additional IP: €1/ip/month up to 5 IP's (16IP's maybe possible on request)
200TB Bandwidth on 1Gbps = €175/month
1000Mbps Unmetered = €400/month
Windows License are available, contact sales at sales@yazuhost.com
Cpanel/Direct Admin/Plesk License are available too.

If you want some custom solution, please don't hesitate to contact us as sales@yazuhost.com

YazuHost
http://www.yazuhost.com

Last edited:
26 comments
It would be better to buy direct from the provider so you don't have to deal with the middle man and there higher prices, and what if the company went out of business, there goes all your servers..

Reseller gets better price than end users from DC coz they bring good number of customers. The price of DC & reseller are usually same & sometimes, reseller can cut thr profit & sell for lesser price.

It would be better to buy direct from the provider so you don't have to deal with the middle man and there higher prices, and what if the company went out of business, there goes all your servers..

We are in this business from that 23 months. We are now stable & will not went out. We have some clients whose sites rank in alexa 5000-10000 & they trust us. Give us a try & you will find us reliable. Next month, we will celebrate our 2nd anniversary & will announce some better deals both for old & new clients ;)

For any question, you can email us at sales@yazuhost.com or contact us at live chat in business hours.

Thanks humour.

Best Regards

Reseller gets better price than end users from DC coz they bring good number of customers. The price of DC & reseller are usually same & sometimes, reseller can cut thr profit & sell for lesser price.

It can be true, and not true, it really depends.

The main reason I wouldn't ever go with a reseller of a dedicated server is the fact I posted above, what if they go out of business, what if next month they don't pay your server bill and it gets shutdown and formatted and you lose your sites, and all your work, no one will be able to help you, even with backups you can be weeks or months behind, or no backups at all.

I'm not saying just this host, but I have seen companies been in business for 5-10 years and flop one month and there goes everything, and everyone loses everything after say 10 years of perfect service, and the sad part is, even if you did contact the data center and gave them the root password and proved it was you, they will not allow you access to the server or bring it back, because of the legal issues involved, they could get sued and many other factors, it's not worth the risk to them.

Just be careful and always remember what I said.

No at least data centers have tens of millions of dollars invested they are less likely to fold, and most companies have insurance in case such things happen, like I have insurance on my servers if they catch on fire, if they get stolen, data failure or if the company goes flop.

Last edited:
lifetalk, I wish people would understand that rule but no they want the following..

1. MASSIVE BANDWIDTH
2. SUPER MICRO PROCESSOR SERVER WITH 50GB'S OF RAM 800GHZ PROCESSOR
3. 24/7 SUPPORT
4. UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH
5. UNLIMITED SPACE
6. 500 IP ADDRESSES
7. THERE PLATES LICKED AND CLEANED
8. FOR A FEW BUCKS..

</the end>

lifetalk, U didn't get me.

in one point of u "you get what you pay for" is correct

same time there is other views. it depends on what a person wants

example. Rapidspeeds offer 1gbps unmetered server with X3440 at 150GBP. They are registered with UK Govt, but they are just resellers.

What you say about their service, they are doing good. For a avg. person main concern is money. every one wants high specs server with lots of bandwidth.

If you go with Leaseweb directly, u will get the same server at very high price than Rapidspeeds.

If you take regular backups, u have no issue at all. So infact u get a good service at cheap rate.

So instead of Blaming providers make ur self ready for a recovery.

Taking daily backups/self protection is Far far better than paying huge amount for direct deals

Everyone of you got a point

tedjones was a bit Generalized and I'm not with his side at all, but the points he has mentioned where pretty much important for any buyer to take into consideration.

Lifetalk, you are right, but when we are talking about resellers, the quality is the same, as the servers will be from the same company, but the price, reseller stability and / or support differs from one reseller to another, which need to be in mind when buying from resellers.

For example, compare the prices of the same servers between LeaseWeb and its resellers, you will find a huge gab ( I, for example, am interested in a server in LeaseWeb site which I found with other resellers - KowinServer and YazuHost - like 100 + Euros cheaper )

So your concern about quality server is guaranteed, but you will be concern about the reseller stability so you won't get screwed somehow if the reseller got bankrupted or didn't pay the bills in time.

And as vgnheart mentioned, backup and such procedures will prevent any bad consequences ( and it's a pretty good deal, while you are saving like 100 Euros or so monthly by buying from a reseller, you can use 5 Euros monthly to get a plan of automatic backup )

PS

@ tedjones, please don't use the CAPS while writing, unless you are shouting on us, and if you are, then I wouldn't respect that .

Last edited:
lifetalk, U didn't get me.

in one point of u "you get what you pay for" is correct

same time there is other views. it depends on what a person wants

example. Rapidspeeds offer 1gbps unmetered server with X3440 at 150GBP. They are registered with UK Govt, but they are just resellers.

What you say about their service, they are doing good. For a avg. person main concern is money. every one wants high specs server with lots of bandwidth.

If you go with Leaseweb directly, u will get the same server at very high price than Rapidspeeds.

If you take regular backups, u have no issue at all. So infact u get a good service at cheap rate.

So instead of Blaming providers make ur self ready for a recovery.

Taking daily backups/self protection is Far far better than paying huge amount for direct deals

RapidSpeeds is not a reseller. They're a registered company and they colocate their hardware with the DC (EvoSwitch). That says enough about their stability in the long run and their seriousness. YazuHost is neither (not registered, don't colocate). You get my drift?

Also, while RapidSpeeds is doing great at the moment, the business plan they run is not sustainable. IF, and it does not happen which is how they bank on it, everyone were to start using the 1gbit unmetered that they guarantee/allocated, they'd be out of business in a very short time frame. Don't believe me? Ask Darren or Craig themselves. It's not a myth. It's not something to hide either. Providers admit to the fact that their business model is only sustainable as long as the law of averages keeps working for them like it should.

Nuff said.

Lifetalk, you are right, but when we are talking about resellers, the quality is the same, as the servers will be from the same company, but the price, reseller stability and / or support differs from one reseller to another, which need to be in mind when buying from resellers.

For example, compare the prices of the same servers between LeaseWeb and its resellers, you will find a huge gab ( I, for example, am interested in a server in LeaseWeb site which I found with other resellers - KowinServer and YazuHost - like 100 + Euros cheaper )

So your concern about quality server is guaranteed, but you will be concern about the reseller stability so you won't get screwed somehow if the reseller got bankrupted or didn't pay the bills in time.

Read my point above. The resellers of the company (YazuHost) or the DC (Rapidspeeds) buy in bulk which is how they are able to get discounts and cost savings that they pass on to the end customer.

The company itself, LeaseWeb, sells these servers/bandwidth at a price that will allow sustainability even if every customer they have was to use his allocated resource in full. This is exactly what resellers/colocation companies bank on - that not every customer will use the allocated bandwidth. And that happens. People often buy unmetered or huge bandwidth deals not because they intend to use it all but because they're looking for assurance and peace of mind that should they need it, they will have it available for use. Do they ever use it? Or for that matter, do they ever even get round to using a fraction of it? No. Not the majority. Only a sheer minority uses their allocated resources to the full. The rest, barely use anything. That maintains a balance which, in turn, allows the company to safely oversell their capacity and still bank a profit.

lifetalk, I wish people would understand that rule but no they want the following..

1. MASSIVE BANDWIDTH
2. SUPER MICRO PROCESSOR SERVER WITH 50GB'S OF RAM 800GHZ PROCESSOR
3. 24/7 SUPPORT
4. UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH
5. UNLIMITED SPACE
6. 500 IP ADDRESSES
7. THERE PLATES LICKED AND CLEANED
8. FOR A FEW BUCKS..

</the end>

LOLD VERY very Hard ! :D

Hello,

We can't comment on above discussion. Everyone is right. We can understand that trust on anybody is difficult. However, currently, we have many clients & as mentioned already some of our clients has Alexa between 5000-10000. It may take some time to build up some good trust. We provide reliable services & there is no point of bankrupt as we have at least 6 months money backup. We are getting clients & hopefully, someone at wjunction will be our client & will place his/her comments here.

Best Regards

We need permission from site owners. We can't disclose these information. Maybe soon, we will add Feature Clients section on our website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back