Status
Not open for further replies.

Papichoolo

Would a 100Mbps Server with 2 Users or a 1Gbps Server with 4 users will provide faster Upload and Download speed for torrents?

27 comments
divide both by 8 that will be your downloading speed..So it quit obvious 1gbps will provide faster upload..No idea about uploading speed bt i think 1gbps will be faster one..

1Gbps of course :S

100 Mbps - Used by 2 people. Each gets 50 Mbps.

1 Gbps - Used by 4 people. Each gets 250 Mbps.

Of course there's nothing like what I said above. Its just to make you understand properly.

Of course there's nothing like what I said above. Its just to make you understand properly.

Exactly. 1gbps is the better option on that one.

Anyways, upgrading to 1gbps is always pricy. If you have the funds, then why not?

basically for torrents, it totally depends on how much seeders are there

better stay with 100 mbps only as 1 gbps is useless for TORRENTS

my personal experience

He is asking for TORRENTS and not the FILE HOSTS

Read the 1st post clearly...

Doesnt really matter if its 100mb or 1gbps for torrents.

It will only go as fast as from who your leeching from or uploading too.

Example: you seed for someone with 1mb connection, it probably won't even goto 600kb/s

Also, this depends on the sites you use, if it's a good private one, and 8/10 users would have a seedbox so your see an abit more speed there.

As bxflow already posted it doesn't matter if it's 1gbps or 100mbps. It all depends on the seeders of the torrent file I'm on a 4G connection which is provided by Clearwire Internet which is a 4G provider.

Proof

[slide]http://imgcrave.com/u/4gtorrent.jpg[/slide]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back