1000Mbps.com - E3-1220v2/8GB DDR3/2x 1TB/100TB outbound bw just EUR 129/mo (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1000Mbps.com

Hello,

On behalf of 1000Mbps.com I'm pleased to introduce to you our new dedicated server lineup!

1000Mbps.com is run by a small group of fanatic employees. Our goal is to provide you with quality hosting services at an affordable rate. We do not resell or outsource our business, we own and operate every part of it.

E3-1220v2
  • Processor: Intel E3-1220v2 (4x 3.1 GHz)
  • Internal Memory: 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz ECC
  • Hard Disk: 2x 1TB 7200 RPM SATA III
  • Network: 1 Gbps UTP
  • Bandwidth: 100TB outbound / unlimited inbound
Price: EUR 129/mo (NO SETUP) -> Order now!

E3-1270v2
  • Processor: Intel E3-1270v2 (4x 3.5 GHz)
  • Internal Memory: 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz ECC
  • Hard Disk: 2x 2TB 7200 RPM SATA III
Price: EUR 179/mo (NO SETUP) -> Order now!

E5-2403
  • Processor: 2x Intel E5-2403 (8x 1.8 GHz)
  • Hard Disk: 2x 1TB 7200 RPM SATA III
Price: EUR 229/mo (NO SETUP) -> Order now!

E5-2420
  • Processor: 2x Intel E5-2420 (12x 1.9 GHz)
  • Hard Disk: 2x 2TB 7200 RPM SATA III
Price: EUR 279/mo (NO SETUP) -> Order now!

Not entirely happy with these preconfigured packages? Each server can be fully customized on our order page!

Our network
We've built our network for two things: speed and reliability. We only use quality Brocade networking equipment, from our top of rack switches all the way to our core routers. All our interconnects are made using (multiple) 10 Gbps fiber to give your server maximum throughput and the ability to burst whenever you need.

We manage our own independent autonomous system: AS34305. We are directly connected to 3 internet exchanges and 5 different transit providers. This broad mix of uplinks gives your packets the best possible route whatever their destination.

Our servers
All dedicated servers offered by us are based on Supermicro hardware and are securely placed within our own datasuite in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. We utilize Supermicro's 4-bay hot-swap rackmount chassis with Supermicro's server-grade mainboards.

Each dedicated server comes with free IPMI. This means you have full control over the server, from KVM access to remote reboots. Gone are the days where you needed to contact support when your server didn't come online after a scheduled reboot at 3AM. Simply login to the IPMI interface and fix the problem immediately. Not happy with the list of operating systems we can pre-load on your server? Simply remote mount the ISO of your favorite operating system through IPMI and reinstall the server with the OS of your choice.

Answers to frequently asked questions
Q: I've never used your network, can you provide me with a test file and test IP?
A: Ofcourse!

Test IP: 85.12.35.15
Test file: http://mirror.1000mbps.com/1000mb.bin

If you would like to test our network some more just get in touch via sales@1000mbps.com and we'll spin up a free test VM for you.

Q: Are these prices going to increase?
A: No! These are not limited-time prices. We will not increase prices on these packages after x months. As long as you keep the server it will be billed at the rate listed here.

If you would like to know more about our network, our company or receive a custom quote based on your needs contact us through email: sales@1000mbps.com or phone: +31 (0)85 - 77 33 066. We look forward to working with you!

All prices are excluding VAT where applicable.

Regards,

Base IP B.V. dba 1000Mbps.com

27 comments
wow, great prices.

please please add webmoney as payment method. you will get many buys + i will buy too

thank you!!!

wow, great prices.

please please add webmoney as payment method. you will get many buys + i will buy too

Thanks! I'll pass your suggestion for adding Webmoney as a payment method along.

great prices
what about OS?

We can pre-load the server with either CentOS, Fedora, Ubuntu or Windows Server. We can also deliver the server without OS, giving you the opportunity to install your own OS through IPMI.

We can pre-load the server with either CentOS, Fedora, Ubuntu or Windows Server.

Quick update on this. We've added FreeBSD, Debian and CentOS 5.x to our standard list of operating systems we can deliver the server with. If you have any custom requests we'd be happy to preload your server with any OS you choose (pending hardware compatibility ofcourse).

Also, we have some temporary bargain basement machines available for those of you looking for lots of bandwidth but don't need the E3-CPU power.

C2D-E7400
  • Processor: Intel Core2Duo E7400 (2x 2.8 GHz)
  • Internal Memory: 8GB DDR2
  • Hard Disk: 2x 250GB 7200 RPM SATA II
Price: EUR 89/mo (1 in stock) -> Order now!

C2D-E7500
  • Processor: Intel Core2Duo E7500 (2x 2.93 GHz)
Price: EUR 99/mo (5 in stock) -> Order now!

C2Q-Q6600
  • Processor: Intel Core2Quad Q6600 (4x 2.4 GHz)
Price: EUR 119/mo (4 in stock) -> Order now!

Please note these bargain basement machines are subject to availability (current stock is listed) and stock won't be replenished once they're sold so act quickly!

Last edited:
how much is for
Processor: Intel E3-1240
Internal Memory: 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz ECC
Hard Disk: 2x 500GB 7200 RPM SATA III

We do not carry the E3-1240 nor 500GB disks. The closest I can quote you is this:

Processor: Intel E3-1230v2 (4x 3.3 GHz)
Memory: 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz ECC
Hard disk: 2x 1TB 7200 RPM SATA III
Port: 1 Gbps UTP
Monthly transfer: 100TB outbound

This config comes down to EUR 169 / mo excluding VAT where applicable.

Just want to bump this thread up and say, if you are looking for a dedicated server in Netherlands with 1Gbps network and not volume like leaseweb have, then you should really buy one server here at 1000Mbps.com! :D
Server is really good, never got any problem, also they did a raid on my HDD's as i got 2 and it was for free! :)
Also, the network... its awesome, just awesome. Much cheaper than leaseweb if you want a server with 1Gbps and not like 5TB bandwidth :P

Recommended!

well the brand, hehe i dont know, dont really care about that, site only says
"2x 1TB 7200 RPM SATA III" and they are working very good for me.

Speeds are really good, here you can see download speed from 2 of the biggest server providers, Leaseweb and OVH.
100speed.png

And the upload speed is pretty the same, it can easily go up to 850-900Mbit/s, maybe faster :)

Just want to bump this thread up and say, if you are looking for a dedicated server in Netherlands with 1Gbps network and not volume like leaseweb have, then you should really buy one server here at 1000Mbps.com! :D
Server is really good, never got any problem, also they did a raid on my HDD's as i got 2 and it was for free! :)
Also, the network... its awesome, just awesome. Much cheaper than leaseweb if you want a server with 1Gbps and not like 5TB bandwidth :P

Recommended!

Thank you very much for this glowing review!

^ Can you tell us what's the brand of their hard drives? And also post some speed tests :)

We use Seagate drives exclusively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back