10 Sponsors Required for WJ Pool Competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

arko66

This thread is basically to promote the WJ Pool competition!.

We are looking for Sponsors who can donate prizes to the competition winners!... This time we will hopefully be able to offer 10 prizes and we are looking for things like.... Free hosting packages, VPS Hosting Packages, sBorg packages, RDP packages, (All packages to preferably be for a minimum of 6 months), free .com or similar domains, free Logo/Banner design packages etc etc....All prizes gratefully accepted. There are even some pretty cool paid scripts around now written by WJ members that might also be great for prizes!...

If you have a prize to Donate that you think will be great, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Keep watching for further details and Updates!
All prize sponsors please PM me to discuss what you are able to offer and get the ball rolling... !
We are looking to get the competition started in around 2-3 weeks (Mid February 2013) so please PM me the details ASAP.

Thanks for your support!

(p.s. prize donators are not elegible to win their own prize if they enter and win! hahahahah!)

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

p.s...... for those members that wish to take part in the competition, a new thread will be made very soon!

25 comments
Thanks Hussie. PM me some details and I will add your team to the official sponsor list! :)

---------- Post added 23rd Jan 2013 at 07:48 AM ---------- Previous post was 22nd Jan 2013 at 09:50 PM ----------

3 Sponsors have donated so far! 7 to go! Keep it coming guys! :)

Still looking for a couple of sponsors to help the competition! Maybe a cash sponsor... a domain sponsor or gfx sponsor... anything will help!

Last day for sponsors to join with their prizes is Friday 1st February 2013. Come on guys, only a few slots left! :psy:

I hope this all goes according to plan. I spend a lot of my free time playing 8 Ball pool on miniclip. Think I could seriously win this. We'll find out ! :D

Ok.... 9pm (GMT) today (01.02.2013) is the deadline... sponsors can still offer/donate a prize/service up until this time. PLease PM me and I will supply you with the requirements! Thanks guys and to those that have already sponsored! THis competition is gonna be a good one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back