Status
Not open for further replies.

immdomain

Rovideo.net is a video platform where you can watch movies and series in HD format without popup or annoying ads plus it works on any device.
You get a premium account for 12 months and you can see as many videos as you like.
Plus, I will soon open an affiliate service where you can earn 50% (9 $) of each premium account you sell.
The first 10 respondents will receive the access code that you will use for registration.

12 comments
1 - Look up the word 'forum' .... perhaps you didn't study English for an extended time ... There is no need for anyone to ask my opinion. I can give it (within the forum rules) without being asked.
2 - An old template with videos taken from Youtube. Hmmm ..... how do you know my websites? They are offline for a long time. Those online are not on WJ.
3 - Again ... listen carefully .... it's a rubbish site. There is only one person who wants a freebie! Nobody else cares. Got it?

Last edited:
1. It is a giveaway and not a request for reviews
2. Movies and series are available only for registered users with premium access. For the guest looks like other video site without much interest.

Last edited:
cool give my acc please:dan:
Check your PM.
GWr0ijI0SlunEYCuKlT1tA.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back