Status
Not open for further replies.

csaba

[h=3]Hi there,[/h]
I'm new here, but I know how to get cheap SSL Certification for one year. I can help you for 5$. You don't have to buy anything.

I can help you only if your server or your domain is not in any spamlist.

Unfortunately hostgator doesn't allow to use third-party certifications for free. They charge 2$per month, that is 24$ per year.

If you have a VPS or Dedicated server than it's easy to install the SSL Certifications. I don't even need your passwords. We can do it on shared screen or just tell you how to install it.

You should have an option named SSL on your cpanel. If you have got it, than we can install your SSL Certification. It's valid and major browsers will know it.

You can pay me on fiverr. (Becouse you can give me reviews there and easy to use it. I already have review on fiverr)

May be you know how to get this on your own, but I thing no everyone will know it.

I hope it will be usefull for you all.

I think warez sites are not lucky. They are usually on some spamlist. It's good if you whould like to make a facebook application. For spamlisted sites I can make only self signed certification. :-( Or we can use cacert, but it is not a trusted service for all browsers.

7 comments
Hi there,
For single domain and single subdomain of course.

• 128/256-bit encryption
  • US $ 10,000 insurance guaranteed
  • Valid 1 year (365 days)
It won't give you more than for example Rapid SSL.
Your page will be safe and you can use it for facebook apps...

Let me know the renew fee is it the same and how to order.
Also let me know if you offer a widerange SSL for a single domain.

does 1and1 allow offsite ssl?

I don't got it what do you mean with off site SSL? Can you explain it?

Let me know the renew fee is it the same and how to order.
Also let me know if you offer a widerange SSL for a single domain.

Renew fee is the same.

You means one domain and unlimited subdomains? I'm sorry, but no. Only for one domain and for one subdomain.
For example:
yourdom.com
and
yourdom.com
or
yourdom.com
and
mobile.yourdom.com ... etc.

To order: First you send me wich one is your domain. (For example in private msg) And I will check it. And may what cpanel do you use. Or what is your hosting provider, etc. You know, some technical data, cos every hosting provider is unique. That is the best if you have your own server. (Is that linux or debian...)

If I can help you I will give you a fiverr url to order. That's good for you, becouse you pay only if succed.

Or if you buy more I may can teach you how to renew your own SSL certification and you don't have to pay me to renew it and you can do it with a lot's of domain. (Of course it will be valid and not self signed SSL) But I can teach you how to self sign it, however the browsers won't accept self signed SSL...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back