Status
Not open for further replies.

carl2k2

I need some submissions on my ddl site, willing to pay $1 per 100 submissions, all links must be direct to forums and such.

anyone interested?

17 comments
Oh then it will be my pleasure to help you, i will let you know when i will start submitting. I hate getting scammed, i was two times with a big amount of money thats why i wanna support you.

Yea, its annoying, well thanks man, prolly need to know what uv submitted like so keeep a record :P
get the site mod, so you are able to see how many downloads there are per site. I dont want any payment neway, since you're only giving out $1 per 100 submissions... ill give you submissions for free :P

also make a limit on the number of submissions allowed per day lol. dont want anyone taking advantage.

added your ddl to my auto-submitter yesterday lol..
I have submitted like 50/60 already.
yea theres a stupid problem, nothing comes through :(, i dont see anything in the que from autosubmitter sites, hell if n e one can fix this il pay em $20 cos its pissed me off

get the site mod, so you are able to see how many downloads there are per site. I dont want any payment neway, since you're only giving out $1 per 100 submissions... ill give you submissions for free :P

also make a limit on the number of submissions allowed per day lol. dont want anyone taking advantage.

Yea, how do i do that lol?

Going to stop this for now, as dished out $20 to get sommit fixed :) I've Pmed som1 about what hes done anyway :D, so think this thread can be closed hmm, how to do that lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back