1.5 Million Facebook Accounts Up For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

upnorth

Quote : "A hacker named Kirllos has a rare deal for anyone who wants to spam, steal or scam on Facebook: an unprecedented number of user accounts offered at rock-bottom prices.

Researchers at VeriSign’s iDefense group recently spotted Kirllos selling Facebook user names and passwords in an underground hacker forum, but what really caught their attention was the volume of credentials he had for sale: 1.5 million accounts. "

Guess Im glad I dont have a facebook account! :whistle:

Full story :
Code:
http://cyberinsecure.com/1-5-million-facebook-accounts-up-for-sale/

/UpNorth

12 comments
my gosh that's a lot. I'm not even going to change my pass lol There is nothing on my facebook

no. It is from emails/spyware

You gotta be such a sad person to have no friends and spend all day learning how to do this kind of stuff...

It's always some skiddos who play WoW and think they're really cool and 'ard on the internet

You gotta be such a sad person to have no friends and spend all day learning how to do this kind of stuff...

It's always some skiddos who play WoW and think they're really cool and 'ard on the internet

I highly doubt it would be some kids who did this. Why do you always think its some kids doing something?

Because most people who are over 18 have a life, obviously there will be a few sad old greasy men out there..

It's easy, this can be done with some stealer, you could spread 5-6 hours a day, and make fake GUI apps in VB6. And after that bind them with a stealer, even normal persons would download it, if you also named it "Zynga Chips Cracker", etc. One and half million isn't so much accounts to be honest.

Well, it might be useful to have access to so many facebook account if you know how you can scam/cheat people :)

anyway, nothing is legal -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back