Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

Okay ..

I do have a problem while browsing in firefox. The problem appears only while i'm using the cmputer i'm using right now. I don't face this on any other computers so there's probably something wrong with this one ..

The problem is..

I am typing and everything stops up for 2-3 seconds and then it is back to normal.

The same "stop" happends when I change tab.

2-3 second delay is really annoying and i'm wondering if anyone of you could have any idea what's wrong and hopefully have a solution.

14 comments
Lol, you're keylogged man. Mostly.. Whenever the keylogger tries to take a picture of your desktop and sends to his/her email, this happens.

Not 100% sure but this is possible :-?

Happens to me too.

I close firefox. Kill the process from the task manager and then open firefox again :(

I haven't found out a good solution for it :(

EDIT :
It has nothing to do with Keylogging :p

Hmm.. It could be possible but I don't think so because sometimes it happends after 5 seconds and sometimes it happends after 10 minutes. If I was keylogged I guess that it would happend regulary. Every minute, or every ten seconds. Correct?

its happens with me too, i figured its due to plugin-container.exe & adobe flash player
in my case. so i just kill plugin-container.exe & reload flash

It happens to me when I am using my old computers.

Some of the problem is at the hardisk, and some are because it having less memory. And it's all under windows, not under linux

I managed to solve the problem. I just killed the process in task manager.

Anyway, i'm back to a better computer now and the problem don't appear.

Lol RK Stop Exposing things :P

Shhhhhh :P and blaze keyloggers are different and are of various kinds

i have 25 diff diff types of keyloggers and half of them can bypass keyscrambler so.....

depends :P

I will have to remember not to visit your site 8-)

I have the same problem when i have the latest divxplayer installed for watching movies online, do you have that installed?

Hmm.. It could be possible but I don't think so because sometimes it happends after 5 seconds and sometimes it happends after 10 minutes. If I was keylogged I guess that it would happend regulary. Every minute, or every ten seconds. Correct?

It happens to me all the time, and Before few hours from seeing this thread, I quite firefox and moved to chrome ( I still love ff, but they need to get a lighter version and then I will get back to ff )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back