ZooUpload.com -50% of Premium Sales or $15/1000 downloads! [Official Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss you connected today and we responded! then ran away as he did with xfileshare! or perhaps invent what is she thinking! now died on p2p

Is this in some kind of code or something? How do you expect anyone to understand what your point is

:facepalm:

As they closed xfileshare zooupload opened and if you read the note that is the http://xfileshare.eu/offline.html stessa.xfileshare = zooupload = scam. Another two months change the name again, but this time you hold on to fuck

J_004_vitelloni-alberto-sordi.jpg

vi attaccate al cazzo visto che capite la mia lingua voi e a quell'imbecille che fa' da specchietto per le allodole ;)

Maintenance to the servers is finished. For all users waiting for payments, we communicate officially that for organizational reasons, all payments will be sent on 15 of every month.

I want to confirm that the staff of ZooUpload has nothing to do with the owners of xfileshare.

you are crazy funny ZooUpload. Payment on 15th of every month, exactly like Xfileshare. Please people stay away from this host and this orrible people, italians are honest people, not like this thief.

Zooupload please finish the payment (workload on and before 25 June 2012) immediately.

This can build up trust between us, which would be destroyed if you disappear on or before 15 july.

you are crazy funny ZooUpload. Payment on 15th of every month, exactly like Xfileshare. Please people stay away from this host and this orrible people, italians are honest people, not like this thief.

quoto pusher85
After closing xfileshare opened zooploaded, same rules, same-day payment = same scam!!

Shame Scammers!

This is proof that they are scammers, after this discussion I have banned the account here is the proof because it's 'easy to shut up .... but instead portero no' on all the places where you place the signature of the scammers

20120625143202.jpg

zoouploader = xfileshare = scam

People stay away from this host!!

Last edited:
We have paid a lot of users, and we'll continue to do it...
We are sorry if you do not believe in us...we hope you find your trusted webhost!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back