ZooUpload.com -50% of Premium Sales or $15/1000 downloads! [Official Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please remove "Uploaded on" date and "Downloaded" count from the download page.
And increase the download speed to 400 KB/s that is written in your webpage. thanks

Done!

We have reset "Max download file size" to 500 MB

but increase "Wait time, next File" to 60 min

We hope that this solution is best for you!

Last edited:
Done!

We have reset "Max download file size" to 500 MB

but increase "Wait time, next File" to 60 min

We hope that this solution is best for you!

dqoK3.png

:facepalm:

Many filehosting limit download speed for free user around 200Kbps, why up to 400Kbps? Anonymous 500Mb, registered user 1Gb impossible? 60min waiting time for the next file you gonna lose :))

Well...Download speed for registered user is supposed to be 500kbp and 15 min to 20 mins wait time. I would like to get a premium but seeing that this one is kind of similar to Glumboupload but the limit has really scared away some downloaders. In order to increase sale, I think you should balance out the quota between download and upload. First, you gotta impress the downloaders. If there are more downloaders, that means more uploaders will use the service. It would be useless if people upload stuff to your server but nobody downloads. If no download, it means no sale. So no point.

Many filehosting limit download speed for free user around 200Kbps, why up to 400Kbps? Anonymous 500Mb, registered user 1Gb impossible? 60min waiting time for the next file you gonna lose :))

Speed 400Kbps is good.
That makes ZooUpload special compared to other filehosting sites.
I believe downloaders will love it.
If some downloaders cannot wait 60min between files, they will buy premium. (Although 60min waiting time is a little high.)

Well...Download speed for registered user is supposed to be 500kbp and 15 min to 20 mins wait time. I would like to get a premium but seeing that this one is kind of similar to Glumboupload but the limit has really scared away some downloaders. In order to increase sale, I think you should balance out the quota between download and upload. First, you gotta impress the downloaders. If there are more downloaders, that means more uploaders will use the service. It would be useless if people upload stuff to your server but nobody downloads. If no download, it means no sale. So no point.

Good point and useful post.

Last edited:
I think it make no sense to decrease the download speed AND increase the waiting time tho. I mean, to be able to compete with the others, one has to have a selling point right?

Previously, ZooUpload was able to download very fast. and now you cap it at 200kb (mind you rapidgator offers 3Mbits line for free users), and increase waiting time to an hour between download (most host has 10 min download delay between download). I think at this point, ZooUpload don't have a selling point, and it is just another filehost.

^ anon download ur file u got 10$. and they count multiple download. i think the rate are good but still they have to survive to all the competitor.

These are my ideas: Anonymous - Download Speed​​: 100 Kb / s - Max download file size: 150 mb - Wait time, next File: 60 min - Are your files deleted?: 10 days after last DL
Registered - Donwload Speed​​: 200 kb / s - Max download file size: 300 mb - Wait time, next File: 15 min - Storage Space: 250/300 GB - Are your files deleted? 40 Days after last DL - Traffic available today: 10 GB (very important this change) FTP is only for users who buy premium. The rest is perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back