Zoom Uploader we miss you! : Solution Use FTP account to Upload

Status
Not open for further replies.

keito0015

I trusted them but when I saw this thread CLICK I changed my uploading to FilleZilla but the speed is not stable and the files is getting corrupted or incomplete and some of other files get double but in Zoom Uploader they have the speed and your file will not be corrupted/incomplete and double. I wish if they can change the system of their tool it will be good to all UPLOADERS that they will just input FTP account instead of real accounts. hope zoom will see this thread .

I STILL SUPPORT ZOOM UPLOADER.

SOLUTION : USE FTP ACCOUNT FOR UPLOADING FILES

Last edited:
13 comments
neembuuploader is slowly developing, it's java based, and they're adding more filehosts :)

already they support major filehosts

Can not use ftp for bayfiles.com, mega , uptobox.com and many more host which do not support or available only for premium users. What is solluion of these host...

You are using software like this and when your account getting hacked you starting to cry. DO NOT USE such programs. Don't you get a lesson with ZOOM ?

ANY solution where you have to type in your login and password is as dangerous as using zoom. For me it is an end of story. I even donate zoom some dollars in order to get registered version and I think many uploaders do the same, even you maybe. But it seems that was not enough for him.

Unfortunately, only safe option for me is FTP :(

anyone got hacked who paid for his program instead of using cracked version? cause i got information it didn't. also admin of one of the RDP services has managed to fix the issue on sending user data to owner but he doesn't guarantee the security

ftp solution?
ask your rdp provider about this issue
even your rdp provider can see your credential if they want to, huh.

FileZilla+Malware+Password+Stealer.jpg

via Warning: Malicious version of FTP Software FileZilla stealing users' Credentials - The Hacker News

well i still use ZOOM, never had any issue. i dont even encounter mass delete from RG whereas people still crying on RG thread for mass deletion of files even after they stopped using ZOOM lol.

I still use Zoom Uploader never had a problem I only upload to smaller file video host and do not upload a lot of content. Another thing is spread your uploads over 2 to 4 file host that seems to work for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back