Status
Not open for further replies.
I am completely satisfied by his program but Only thing which is annoying bandwidth restriction.
Zoom Plz remove
bandwidth restriction.

I have a license, but i stop using this crap program, major filehosts offer ftp upload, same speeds, same time to spent and it's free.....for me not a big difference.....he can take his program and stick it in his.....

I just donate 10$ to filezilla, they doesnt limit bandwith just to win some money!
If his program was from the start like this he had about 1% of the users that is using it now, when he saw he have a lot of users "donate" for license, he asked for more.Not cool
Are you a company?You pay taxes for this "donations"?Just wondering....

Last edited:
2 JGM
1) is it your program that you can say what I can and what I can't? No

Yes it is your software however, treating paying customers the way you have is not just bad for business it's outright stupid!

2) any user can pay a fee and then is able to upload to his account (without using ref link)

This may the case now however in the past if people wanted account support with the application then they had to sign up to an account using your referral link.

3) why do you use "force" everytime? Do you understand what the word means? Anyone can decide if he wants to use my program or not!

I'll give you an example because it seems you are a little simpleminded:
When you download any file from any file hosting company, they limit download speed.
Does it mean that they force you to buy premium account? Do you cry that they force you to buy it?
Do you write them emails that you don't want to pay that much?
No, you don't have to buy it if you don't like it.

Or if you want to buy anything anywhere, is it forcing?

I understand exactly what "forcing" means and clearly have a better grasp on the English language than you do. You are picking on this point because you know damn well that I am right in everything I have said and have been civil with it. You on the other hand have made personal attacks against people by name calling and such things (e.g calling me simple minded).

As you can already see people are stopping using your software and if you are too money hungry to see it then that is your problem.

Have a nice day (y)

JGM.

Ringing endorsement from rapidgator:

Dear Partners, We want warn you not to use z-o-o-m uploader. It is not safe and this software can compromise your affiliate account password as all data you send is sent without encription( including your username and password). Your account info can be stolen by third party.

ROFL

Ringing endorsement from rapidgator:

Dear Partners, We want warn you not to use z-o-o-m uploader. It is not safe and this software can compromise your affiliate account password as all data you send is sent without encription( including your username and password). Your account info can be stolen by third party.

ROFL

yes, haha...time to start filezilla...

@Zoom: pls fix the tool

This was the message that was displayed on RapidGator today, and its very accurate as I've had my RapidGator account hacked plenty of times.

RapidGator has the worst security and the dumbest support and admin of any file host. The fact that they're punting their own security vulnerabilities on to Z_O_O_M like this is so fucking obnoxious and unfortunately very typical of their shitty operations.

This is not a Z_O_O_M issue, its a RapidGator issue. We should all open tickets asking them to secure their service and stop playing blame games, lol

What are you, another account of zoom.eu? Never had my rg accounts hacked by anyone because I have never saved my login info in zoom uploader. I cant speak for those who frequently use this upload tool who had their accounts hacked already, but you said it yourself that you were hacked plenty of times and it sounds like you are a big fan of zoom uploader. Since this tool is under increasing scrutiny right now, it makes sense that some of the crack/hack experts of WJ would attempt to hijack this tool thereby making it very unsafe to use at these times.

This was the message that was displayed on RapidGator today, and its very accurate as I've had my RapidGator account hacked plenty of times.

RapidGator has the worst security and the dumbest support and admin of any file host. The fact that they're punting their own security vulnerabilities on to Z_O_O_M like this is so fucking obnoxious and unfortunately very typical of their shitty operations.

This is not a Z_O_O_M issue, its a RapidGator issue. We should all open tickets asking them to secure their service and stop playing blame games, lol

WARNING:

This guy just ended his life on WJ, because he was found guilty in hacking into people's accounts from his own IP, deleting their files.

This means that his tool is collecting and sending him all the data from filehost accounts you have entered in his tool. All emails, usernames and passwords.

Basically, whatever you have there, he has all your data. He can delete your data, change your payment info, anything.

So, if you want to keep your data, change your passwords now and stop using his tool, regardless if you paid for it or not.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

P.S. Yes, we have absolute proof of this, his IP is matching IP logged on users rapidgator account. We also had confirmations of reverse engineering on his tool, that confirms the same thing.

WARNING:

This guy just ended his life on WJ, because he was found guilty in hacking into people's accounts from his own IP, deleting their files.

This means that his tool is collecting and sending him all the data from filehost accounts you have entered in his tool. All emails, usernames and passwords.

Basically, whatever you have there, he has all your data. He can delete your data, change your payment info, anything.

So, if you want to keep your data, change your passwords now and stop using his tool, regardless if you paid for it or not.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

P.S. Yes, we have absolute proof of this, his IP is matching IP logged on users rapidgator account. We also had confirmations of reverse engineering on his tool, that confirms the same thing.

Told ya!

WARNING:

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

u should make a thread about that with proof so all uploaders be aware of this
not just a post in thread after a week no one will look at it
that tool be used for a long time by alot of uploaders and webmasters
just saying

Last edited:
Wow, so Z_O_O_M was pulling this bullshit? I have used his tools like over a year ago so I'm not concerned about it.

If anyone is looking for a good alternative please check out the links in my signature below. I have written a few bash scripts that you can run from your own Linux VMs or VPSs to pretty much do the exact same shit as Z_O_O_M did (except the source is all there so you know I'm definitely not fucking around with your information, lol)

This sounds "fishy". Why in the world would he go and delete files like this? Also, he of all person should know that it's easily to trace IPs like this. If he really did it, he'd definitely know how to hide it properly.

Something just doesn't add up here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back