Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, this is shit OK !!!

Anyway this decision wont hurt me in any sort of problem lol

Pro uploader wont use more than 3 file host, and when he use 3 file host , better to use ftp is better than this zoom thing ftp give you dedicated speed Higher than zoom, than why to pay that money to this, shit on angry people about money.

if you upload to more than 5 file-host than pay to him that money so he can live with it lol :)

You don't understand that but it is not that difficult.
Can anyone give me 1 reason why should I help other people to earn 1000$ for free?
Simple question, isn't it? ...
Greedy is the answer...that's normal as a human.

Why pay for 3rd party program...I never trust this kinda program. Just use ftp to upload like filezilla.

Where there is no competition, there is a monopoly. And who has a monopoly imposes the rules.

If you don't accept it, look for alternatives or create your own tool (or hire someone who will do it for you), and give the ability to use its features on more favorable conditions, if you have the need.

On a side note. I never understood the need for such a tool, if I can send files via ftp for free.

The thing is Zoom has no competition in the Market so the owner is taking advantage of it.
as Zoom said its other secret reason, so we need alternative.
whenever it will comes:), zoom uploader tools ends...:heiligenschein::-=
FTP is great:fly: but sometime complex for uploading multi-hosts.:-==]

I'm surprised no other coders out there have attempted to create an alternative solution??
There's space in the market for another tool.
Give Zoom some competition.

it's great tools, but you will lose a lot of actually Uploaders that already donate you in peaceful, they will just switch to FileZilla Ftp connections, i think you probably must re think again, because we are really donate you, and i think you are not want to lose all of your great history with us [i mean uploaders].
so please re think about it again.
thanks

This guy has spent a lot of effort in making this very useful program and keeping it always updated with new hosts added all the time.

Even though my RDP did provide a registered zoom, after testing it's functionality, I decided to immediately donate and get my own keys.
I agree it's highly unfair and exploitative for an RDP to share their key.

It was only $10 but it's my token of appreciation.

Keep up the excellent work man!

Also, there are a few other uplading tools (I'm too lazy to dig up the links), but their hosts support is quite limited.

Right now zoom is simply the best.

Also, many hosts doesn't support FTP and have limited upload slots when uploading trough their site, so zoom will save a lot of time.

If it saves your time and enables you to make more money faster, then a small donation isn't really much to ask guys!

Last edited:
i will use FTP like Filezilla instead of wasting my money on this ... program .

thanks god you're not owner of filezilla

If you really want to make some good money, why don't you just raise the price of the application .... make it at least 50$ and it's done ... instead of all this headache you are giving us.

then why u don't make it like every app development who want make some money from his work

free ver - limit & no features
full ver - no limit & with all the features

Instead from u Begging here and there for contribution & Donations

if u want make money don't say ur app is free
its eazy

This guy has spent a lot of effort in making this very useful program and keeping it always updated with new hosts added all the time.

Even though my RDP did provide a registered zoom, after testing it's functionality, I decided to immediately donate and get my own keys.
I agree it's highly unfair and exploitative for an RDP to share their key.

It was only $10 but it's my token of appreciation.

Keep up the excellent work man!

Also, there are a few other uplading tools (I'm too lazy to dig up the links), but their hosts support is quite limited.

Right now zoom is simply the best.

Also, many hosts doesn't support FTP and have limited upload slots when uploading trough their site, so zoom will save a lot of time.

If it saves your time and enables you to make more money faster, then a small donation isn't really much to ask guys!

nah, im donate too but never share with any one.. so now because of some 1 share it now all people use it for personal for real also got this problem too? thats fair? why he not make this program only can be used for 1 pc at the same time like IDM serial key?

I've never heard of or used this program up until now but - and correct me if I'm wrong - it looks like a regular upload manager tailored towards uploaders. This means a few things. For one, it is extremely stupid and makes 0 sense to place upload limits on an application that doesn't rely on your (the developers) bandwidth. Secondly, after looking at the website it's clear he's not familiar with the definition of the word donation, or probably more likely is abusing it. A donation is a gift, not a purchase. The whole thing is shady. In fact, considering what I'm reading here, it's a scam. Not only do you do break laws with the donation thing, you are putting limits on something you shouldn't in order to force more money out of people.

If someone PM's me the premium version we'll see if the threat of a cracked version is enough to put an end to this scam. If not, he can enjoy his own program being used to spread cracked versions of itself. Karma.

I am developing a similar software and it will have all the feature of Zoom and it will be 10000% Free... and of course better than zoom

Give me 1 month of time :)

Stop wasting money on zoom

Once completed i post also post it on WJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back