Status
Not open for further replies.

Grill.Host

Hi

I was paid for zoom and after 1 week they just block my key yesterday i was contact with them and they are asking that you need to pay 10usd/monthly for 500gb upload.

And its toooooooo much for me seriously! On rdp if user upload 10gb on 10 filehost and it will 100gb and like this user can't upload more than 10-20 movies and why they have limit users are uploading on filehost via zoome not on zoome.

any one have also same issue or its just me ! and any solution for this ??

189 comments
Yeah. It's sort of stupid.
I myself have the 2TB/day limit. It's not too much, but limits on upload should not exist, they don't have any reason to cap uploads.

You can charge extra for Zoom Uploader and buy the licence to user's who need the tool.

how much you will charge . suppose 5$ then they will give you 50gb upload limit and a normal user upload minimum 15-20 movies a day and this limit will be gone withing 10 movies (1gb)

You can charge extra for Zoom Uploader and buy the licence to user's who need the tool.

how much you will charge . suppose 5$ then they will give you 50gb upload limit and a normal user upload minimum 15-20 movies a day and this limit will be gone withing 10 movies (1gb)

Buy in bulk they may reduce price and increase bandwidth limit's (or) you can just ask your customers to buy directly.

In before cracking? I also bought the app way back, but if they're gonna start limiting things, it'll probably get cracked like most softwares.

One of my friends recommended that I block the app via firewall in order to bypass the license validation process.
If they are still doing the validation on the server side then this trick should work.
Block the App via firewall and then enter the license code. Once done try uploading to filehosts.
I have not tried it but you are free to try.
The thing is Zoom has no competition in the Market so the owner is taking advantage of it.

oh, nice topic ... but too many people crying instead of taking it seriously ;)

1) Grill.Host - I don't know who you are so I can't tell you right now why your key was disabled ... anyway, sharing the key is strictly prohibited
2) leafzhkf - I agree but this is some kind of protection. I don't know why but people really like to share the key even when they have money to buy it. I understand sharing for free, this is not the case.
3) RT - please, don't do it. Well, I actually don't please, this is a warning not to do that ;)
4) bapi21 - well, there is 10GB daily upload limit in the freeware version. Also note that there are some sites where you can upload without limits. Of course, you can't be on a shared computer.
5) Machar - actually, I am not taking advantage of this, the reason is different.

You don't understand that but it is not that difficult.
Can anyone give me 1 reason why should I help other people to earn 1000$ for free?
Simple question, isn't it?

I suppose you will still say the same and it is quite useless to write it here.

People who are happy donate regulary voluntarily and can have it cheaper.
People who like this easy kind of uploading and don't want to pay - those will pay because of the limitations.
People who need special care will ask ...

I am open-minded to any new ideas ;)

NOTE: we live in capitalism, not in communism. If you don't know what it means, read ...

Can anyone give me 1 reason why should I help other people to earn 1000$ for free?

With your help, If other people earn $1000 then you also get your share one way or the other way. the Almighty will help you if you do some charity work. I strongly believe it.

sorry to disappoint you but I don't believe in god ;)
so I don't believe that get my share from some "higher being"

sarcasm will not solve this problem either :p

Guys,

It is his creation and so he made his own rule. So no one can criticize him other than requesting him with some sort of solution.

He has spend many hour to provide you the best uploading tool so its worth the money.

And for the limit 2tb per day is more than enough for some user and also i believe if you make more money then why dont u personal email him and ask him to remove restriction to key by donating him some good amount ?

By donating , you also get good support and also improved version each month or every new host came.

If i am a hardcore uploader and makes 100usd per day then i will simply donate him 500usd or some sort of amount to get unrestricted license , where i dont restriction on my account.

Thats the only way u support him or encourage him to keep the good work he do.

With your help, If other people earn $1000 then you also get your share one way or the other way. the Almighty will help you if you do some charity work. I strongly believe it.

Seriously? Why do you work then? Does your god provide you with everything on a silver plate, if you decide not to take money for your work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back