Zoom uploader: only 1 upload possble at a time! why??

Status
Not open for further replies.

soum111

Banned
Banned
d/nt getting whats the prob with me!!!!!

today zoom uploader(File uploader),showing me,I can upload max 1 file at a time(in my setting),normally it does support upto 8 parallel upload.
its just happened to me, in my RDP :(
in my pc its okay(supporting upto 8 parallel)

whose the fault is it?
its my RDP or IP or any unknown?

17 comments
I had the same problem. Its the IP. I have tried to use cracked software and after reg, i only could upload 1 file at the same time. I have spent 3$ and get reg key. After this, the problme was solved.

hmm I dont think that its due to free version,they don/t have any such restriction,I guess

Then Why People Buying Pre Key ?

Man Try To Upload Files To Rapidgator/bitshare/freakshare as a Free User and Then Tell me Uploaded Files Are Showing In Filemanager or not ?

Then Why People Buying Pre Key ?

Man Try To Upload Files To Rapidgator/bitshare/freakshare as a Free User and Then Tell me Uploaded Files Are Showing In Filemanager or not ?

if you use free version without key then some of the filehost uploads would be done to zoom's account & not your account. I hope this would sort out your doubt

All Successfully Uploaded Files Will Go to an Account.if Not Mine That Means Others Account.and If Those File Get Any Sales/Downloads Sure They(Account Owner) Will Get Paid.Simple!!

Their Is Nothing free Man

Look in the File Hosters table. If there is a 'R' in one of the last columns, you need a registered account. At the moment only 5% (guesstimate) of the hosts needs a registered copy.

If there is a 'P' you need to open an account and make zoom a referrer.

If none appears, you can upload max. 8 files at a time. If you have a registered copy, up to 30.

Look also at the last column, that indicates if you can upload without any traffic limits.

hmm I dont think that its due to free version,they don/t have any such restriction,I guess

It's due to free version and it's a new restriction since June.
The author had confirmed this in his forum.
I think the free version is IP-based limit, and the registered version is key-based.

Thats due to overusage of bandwidth with the free version, go donate to get registration key, but if u still over use it, go make a deal or donate monthly!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back