Zimg.Info - Earn up to 3$/1000 Image Views

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey

Don't worry is just a Design problem that will be fixed

Affiliate Member = Can Earn Money
Normal Member = Can't earn Money + Can't see any ads in the Website is like Premium ;)

because I have downloads

2012-08-21 My uploaded files were downloaded 1 times(266 KB) and earned 0 points 2012-09-05 My uploaded files were downloaded 2 times(655 MB) and earned 0 points 2012-09-05 My uploaded files were downloaded 1 times(198 MB) and earned 0 points 2012-09-06 My uploaded files were downloaded 4 times(1 GB) and earned 0 points
0 points

• Total Earned Cash
  • USD 0.00

News

We want to inform you that we have upgraded the maximum Filesize to 200MB per File .

You can now Upload Videos / Big Files and Earn More!

Our actual rates for Videos is :

50$/10000 Views from ( USA , UK , Canada )
30$/10000 Views from ( Europe )
10$/10000 Views from ( Any Country! )

Our actual rates for Files is :

4$/1000 Download from ( USA , UK , Canada )
3$/1000 Views from ( Europe )
1$/1000 Views from ( Any Country! )

Note also that we Pay for ALL VISITORS also not only Unique like the Others .

Exemple :

If you split a 1GB File to 5 Parts 200MB per Part and the Visitor has downloaded all parts

You will have 5 valide Downloads

Payment like always every Monday on ( Payza , WebMoney , Payoneer )

Note also that we Pay a BIG BONUS for Active Members between 5$ and 20$! + Payment.

If you have Questions You Contact us at any time we will Answer all Questions .

Best Regards
Simo

I sent a ticket. Asking me to change my method of payment, I have weeks waiting for my payment. Do not let me change my payment processor. The ticket not answered.

65Cyp.jpg

@themyc

I have already received your Ticket and answered you that you have successfully changed the Payment method
The raison why you have not received your Payment yesterday is because I was yesterday extremly busy I was not able to send the Payments

But don't worry all Payments will be send today

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

All Payza,Webmoney,Payoneer Payments has been sent!​

Thank you​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back