Shared ZiePlex.com - cPanel, 5GB space, 50GB bandwidth from $4/month (Republic of Moldova)

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitebullet

Banned
Banned
zieplex-logo.png

Starting a new Era by offering Datacenters located at The Republic of Moldova for the first time in here. If you have been having issues like frequent downtime with NL or Germany datacenters, then this is the best option for you.

Whats the benefit?
I am sure that you would have got few people saying that the speed of your website is slow, while its working fine for others. If you'd notice, the Republic of Moldova is located on the middle of the planet on the map. Hence, all the visitors of your website experiences same speed around the world.
moldova-location.jpg

Common factors in all the plans:
cPanel Control Panel
7 days money back guarantee
Experienced tech support with prompt support response
Instant Activation
No Setup Fees!

Something new : Personalized support.
Well, we are not exactly that company where you would find a different person every time you are looking out for support and you have to explain everything from the start. We will assign a particular technician to you, which will always be your point of contact. That will make sure that you do not waste your time, and everytime you are looking for support, you will talk to a person who knows you since you have been with us.

Without wasting the time anymore, lets take a look at the plans that we're offering:
1. Batman Plan:
Space: 5000 MB
Bandwidth : 50000 MB
Domains Allwed: 5
Price : $3.95/month

2. Spiderman Plan:
Space : 10000 MB
Bandwidth : 100000 MB
Domains Allowed: 9
Price : $5.95/month

3. Superman Plan:
Space : 20000 MB
Bandwidth : 200000 MB
Domains Allowed: 21
Price : $8.99/month

More details about the plans can be found on : Zieplex Hosting Plans

Promotion Time:

Offering 1st month free hosting for first 7 clients.
Use the promotional code "free1month" to grab it!

If you are not sure whether to go with us or not and looking to experience the service first, you can use this promotional code to get 60% off! [only for first 15 signups].
Code : wjtime

Now, if our plans brought a little smile on your face and got you wondering about the sense(?) behind them?
Well, Batman : Saves a city.
Spiderman : Multi-city saver.
Superman : Saves the planet.

You can reach out to our support anytime at : support[at]zieplex[dot]com.
Or can add us on MSN with : support[at]zieplex[dot]com

Update:
For INDIAN USERS: -
We will be able to accept payments through bank transfer if you are facing issues with paypal and have no alternatives.

Last edited:
27 comments
sure. everthing is allowed as long as the files are not hosted on our server. which means, linking is allowed.

only thing we do not accept is ch1ld pr0n.

The site's security certificate is not trusted!
You attempted to reach 178.17.166.150, but the server presented a certificate issued by an entity that is not trusted by your computer's operating system. This may mean that the server has generated its own security credentials, which Google Chrome cannot rely on for identity information, or an attacker may be trying to intercept your communications. You should not proceed, especially if you have never seen this warning before for this site.

warning issued by chrome when i tried login to cpanel ...........
WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i ordered a free superman package

warning issued by chrome when i tried login to cpanel ...........
WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i ordered a free superman package

that is because we have ssl certificate which is a good thing. so just confirm the exception.

it is added to make you experience more secured.

Last edited:
I am configuring mysql server. that is the reason. should be fine in minutes.

seems fine now.,
thanks,
nick.

I just wanna say: Speed just Awesome and nice support too..!
vouch for this guy!

I am glad that you liked it!

Last edited:
Down server :(

basically we had a failure on the hardware node on 1 of the moldova servers, we launched an emergency reboot and that led to the node refusing to bootup after.
We've got the physical server back online now, and we're working with the datacentre to get your services restored..

I understand it is the first day of your service and you might be feeling bad. However, its not the first day of the server, because it has been up for long time.

So please be patient and we'd fix it soon as we can.

Thanks,
Nick,
Zieplex.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back