ZapFile.net -PPD Earn $41/1K DLs, PPS- 80% of SALES + 80% of REBILLS, Weekly Payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
i still would be interested about getting an serious answer to this question.

ZapFile ignores it the second time. I think we won't get serious answer. Though, silence is an answer too ;)

Dear , we are not ignoring it , we are actually working out something , should be done by tomorrow , and we will give you an answer for this by tomorrow :) , do not worry please :)

thanks. mix plan also include rebills (just asking) xD

Sorry , NO :)

Hi @ZapFile:

You could add the option to rename files please.
ZapFile - Easy way to share your files

Sorry , not at this moment , we might consider to add this feature later.
You can use Short-link feature for it which is already installed.

ZapFile ignores it the second time. I think we won't get serious answer. Though, silence is an answer too ;)

I think they also earn from the transaction Fee, The percentage of affiliates is on a base Fee

Well , we don't earn from TF , all of it goes to Payment Gateways :)

Last edited:

Dear , we are not ignoring it , we are actually working out something , should be done by tomorrow , and we will give you an answer for this by tomorrow :) , do not worry please :)

OK, that's good, we will be waiting :) I'm very interested in the detailed reply.

i try it on , 25GB is small storage -.-

I can not try :( the daily traffic and 3000 Mb I normally place more than 5 GB / day

I'm sorry ..

Last edited:
i try it on , 25GB is small storage -.-

I can not try :( the daily traffic and 3000 Mb I normally place more than 5 GB / day

I'm sorry ..

You need not worry about space. Give me your username and I will upgrade you to premium(unlimited space)

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Free user - 60 sec before download and 3 days between downloads - 60 Sec NP but wait for 3 day between downloads lol you got to be kidding me. I heard of 1hr; 3 day lol

Are you going to fix this issue. Yes or No?[/FONT]

wow man you weren't even jk. it up to you if you want to fix this.

You have to wait 2 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes, 58 seconds till next download

Last edited:
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Free user - 60 sec before download and 3 days between downloads - 60 Sec NP but wait for 3 day between downloads lol you got to be kidding me. I heard of 1hr; 3 day lol

Are you going to fix this issue. Yes or No?[/FONT]

wow man you weren't even jk. it up to you if you want to fix this.

You have to wait 2 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes, 58 seconds till next download

We will probably consider this in near future. For now , it will remain same.

Guys, run out ASAP from this filehost... He's the same liar admin of Bl.st and bytewhale.com

You all are warned

Well , okay , some competitor joined WJ just now and started posting shit about us.
Cheap strategy Mr. Competitor , man up and lets do a healthy business competition , stop posting shit like a 5 year old child
@Everyone (WJ members) , please look at his profile , and i hope you guys are smart enough.
Last Activity Today 10:01 PM Join Date 10th May 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back