Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

Hey,

since we were talking about hosts in the shoutbox and about giving positive or negative reviews about a host you've been with I thought I could write a short review about a host that i've sticked to for a while.

http://your247host.com

I've been with y247h for the last 5 months.
I'm a really happy customer. I've been on their cheapest shared hosting and to be honest i'm kinda shocked that I could get such a good server for that small amount of money.

I've had 4 sites hosted with them and currently i'm having one hosted with them.

During these five months, the only downtime i've faced was the first couple of days, but there was a good reason for this downtime, which I wasn't aware of while I purchased the hosting. They had some major updates on their servers so it was a scheduled downtime.

My site has been down only once that i'm aware of, and that was only a few minutes downtime, so it's really nothing to care about.

I've also tried their re-seller hosting and I there was a few problems with this. I had to create a support ticket to get what I actually purchased. The problem was that I didn't have permission to create the packages that was necessary in whmcs. It got solved within a few hours.

Others support tickets i've made has also been answered within few hours, no matter what day I made the ticket on. They are working 24/7.

It's obviously a professional team working on your24.

Great support, nice uptime, low budget plans, just an epic host...

----------

Do you have any experience with them? Feel free to share them below :))

15 comments
Yes they are good but they face few issues recently, to be honest they got great support team as you mentioned.

I'm hosting my site there since September09 , All tickets get answered within 12-24 hrs.

Hopefully they won't do the same like stablelayer. xD

Might try them out in the future, the currency is in £ which makes a lot more sense to me :D. But I couldn't find out where the servers are located?

They faced a firewall failure so my site has been down the last two-three days.

There's nothing to do about this, it was really unexpected but it can happend with everyone.

You are welcome. I am still hosted with them. I might stop though since I have no interest in my sites anymore, I will most likely not renew. It has nothing to do with y24h.

i buy share hosting from them,but they don`t reply my ticket.
any support here to help me

I've replied to your PM.

It's strange to hear. Unfortunately, I don't know them, I was just a happy client.

do they allow warez linking and stuff?

@op : whats your site?

Yes, they do allow "warez linking". What do you mean by "stuff"?

At the moment, i'm not hosted with them anymore as i've been offered better deals somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back