Your PayPal Funds are Eligible for Withdrawal

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiSiON

Hi,

1 year ago i bought this PP Account from someone, after 4-6 months uses its got limited. i talked with seller but he said he cant do anything about it.

Guys I Need Help. My PP Account got Limited With 200$ 180 Days Before. Today I Got Mail that 180 Days Over & Can Withdraw My Money. but i dont know the proper way how to do it.

can u guys plz help me plz.

Info:
* my paypal is malaysian.
* Verified By Malaysian AmBank Group.

but this account now deactivate

PLZ Help me guys.

Thanks.

20 comments
Few things i require before helping you out?

Is the account registered to Yourself or you bought a hacked or a legit verified account.

Are the verification details in the accounts are your own or not ?

Was the account when you bought it with some funds in them or not ?

With / Without Email Access ?

Kinda please reply to these questions :)

Few things i require before helping you out?

Is the account registered to Yourself or you bought a hacked or a legit verified account.

Are the verification details in the accounts are your own or not ?

Was the account when you bought it with some funds in them or not ?

With / Without Email Access ?

Kinda please reply to these questions :)
i have bought this account ( I Have given cash seller). i have used this account 7 months i guess without any problems.

no verification details are not mine .... (verification details given by sellers).

i m not sure about this may b its 2$ when i bought it or it could b 0$ ( I have bought this account jul 2011, its got limited jan 02 2012)

i have bought it with Email address.

BTW, i m not from malaysia.

Thanks.

Last edited:
So please do tell us what kind of help you need?

You realize you can not sell it here and currency exchanges are forbidden also.

The only thing that can be offered is advice.

Some people offer such kind of services. they add USA VBA account to that limited paypal and withdraw money to VBA account. i dont know how they get money to their hand.

does paypal allowed add credit card? if yes, then add it and withdraw to credit card. bank withdraw is currently available only for USA users

if you can send money then use some exchange services and exchange to other services

like payza,webmoney and then withdraw the money or buy some premium accounts

If it has a bank account attached to it and you have access to that bank then withdraw that money. If not then send PayPal a email and tell them to transfer the remaining balance to a friend's account and then they will ask for a confirmation and will transfer the money over.

Kind Regards,
Fish.

Have paypal send you a check.
nope

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

If it has a bank account attached to it and you have access to that bank then withdraw that money. If not then send PayPal a email and tell them to transfer the remaining balance to a friend's account and then they will ask for a confirmation and will transfer the money over.

Kind Regards,
Fish.
sending money to someone not allowed by paypal.

sending money to someone not allowed by paypal.

It is allowed.

When my Paypal got limited and money was available for withdrawal, i called Paypal and since i could not get the money transferred to my bank, they told me to give them a email address of my friends account and it was transferred to my friends account.

Kind Regards,
Fish.

It is allowed.

When my Paypal got limited and money was available for withdrawal, i called Paypal and since i could not get the money transferred to my bank, they told me to give them a email address of my friends account and it was transferred to my friends account.

Kind Regards,
Fish.
ok mailed them let see what happen.

Thanks For Ur Info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back